• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dallas vs. Green Bay

marcsheldon

CP's official Architect
we're having a LFD tasting that night, so in the spirit of litto, im putting up a LDF primo fiver on a cowboys win.

any takers? mrepp...bfreebern..cookie...?

I kinda like the packers, let me know what your line is. If the bet is taken do I inturn have to put a LFD fiver or any primo fiver.

ill take any primo fiver if i win.

and this is just a straight up bet. i dont even know what the line is.

we're having a LFD tasting that night, so in the spirit of litto, im putting up a LDF primo fiver on a Green Bay win.

any takers? mrepp...bfreebern..cookie...?

Yea..I'll take Dallas over Green Bay....you're on!

By the way - what's an LDF?

marcsheldon,

I am all over a straight up bet against the cowgirls. PM me if you want to make it a offical, if so good luck brother!

Lets get it on!

Good luck brother, Bye the way I just got a newsflash on my computer it reads..... Romo out for season on acount he fell off T.O while taking turns givin piggy back rides to each other. LOL

Good Luck, peace.

I'll wager on Greenbay if anyone still wants to bet

I'll wager on Greenbay if anyone still wants to bet

I'm not for either team, but I'll take you up on that bet.

Hey - get off my corner!

95683864su6.jpg

Sorry Gary, you have to fight her^ for it.

I heard rumors that this game is only going to be broadcasted on the NFL network? I hope this isn't true because I think it will be a great game and it would be a shame to miss the packers lose this one!

I heard rumors that this game is only going to be broadcasted on the NFL network? I hope this isn't true because I think it will be a great game and it would be a shame to miss the packers lose this one!

You heard right. Local markets can cover but nationally, the NFL has got their head in the sand (or up something else) on this one.

Guess you'll have to go to the bar.

:D

that will change when the injury reports come out this afternoon. but it also has something to do with the fact favre has never won in dallas.