• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dallas vs. Green Bay

I heard rumors that this game is only going to be broadcasted on the NFL network? I hope this isn't true because I think it will be a great game and it would be a shame to miss the packers lose this one!

You heard right. Local markets can cover but nationally, the NFL has got their head in the sand (or up something else) on this one.

Guess you'll have to go to the bar.

:D

Only the local markets of Dallas and Green Bay can broadcast games on the NFL network (not sure if that was the intent of your thought). We are lucky in Milwaukee, because Milwaukee and Green Bay are both local markets, but the rest of Wisconsin is SOL, because no cable companies in Wisc carry The NFL Network.

I heard rumors that this game is only going to be broadcasted on the NFL network? I hope this isn't true because I think it will be a great game and it would be a shame to miss the packers lose this one!

You heard right. Local markets can cover but nationally, the NFL has got their head in the sand (or up something else) on this one.

Guess you'll have to go to the bar.

:D

Only the local markets of Dallas and Green Bay can broadcast games on the NFL network (not sure if that was the intent of your thought). We are lucky in Milwaukee, because Milwaukee and Green Bay are both local markets, but the rest of Wisconsin is SOL, because no cable companies in Wisc carry The NFL Network.

I get the game :thumbs: Although I'm only 10 min away from Milwaukee (30 from down town).

Great game!!!! I have a feeling that we'll be seeing that match up again in a couple of weeks again with much higher stakes. Rogers sure looked good coming in for Favre, the Packers should be set for some years to come.

failure2.jpg

:(
Dallas Cowboys: 37
Green Bay Packers: 27

Man, talk about a disappointment.

Penalties, 2 INTs resulting in 14pts and Brett trying too hard in the first 1/2 really screwed the Packers.

There's something about Texas Stadium that gets in Brett's head I think. Back in the early and mid '90s he had bad games there and still doesn't play like he usually does there. He was forcing things early last night and didn't look like he had in other games this year.

Man, talk about a disappointment.

Penalties, 2 INTs resulting in 14pts and Brett trying too hard in the first 1/2 really screwed the Packers.

That mentioned that the last time he came out of a game was Nov 19th, 2006 - Pats beat them 35-0....Late November's not looking that great for big games.

Rodgers did a nice job trying to keep it together.

as a cowboys fan, and being very presumptious about the playoffs...i feel great about green bay coming through dallas for the nfc champoinship game. even if they are totally heathly by then. i think dallas just has better talent top to bottom, and it has nothing to do with farve's woes in tx stadium. i hope for the sake of great football rivelrys we get to see a rematch in january.

No pass coverage. That's what I thought killed them. SURPRISINGLY, everyone at our local in Minneapolis was pulling for Green Bay. And Vikings fans hate Green Bay.

Guess they hate Dallas even more.

So much for being America's team. :p Fun game to watch though, and as much as I hate the Cowgirls, they didn't look half bad. My only complaint was the lack of cheerleader coverage. Christ, you're watching a game in Dallas and no cheerleaders?!?

I agree, Rodgers did a great job. It's nice to see a scrambler again in GB.

I'd be happy with that matchup again Marc in January.

No pass coverage. That's what I thought killed them. SURPRISINGLY, everyone at our local in Minneapolis was pulling for Green Bay. And Vikings fans hate Green Bay.

Guess they hate Dallas even more.

So much for being America's team. :p Fun game to watch though, and as much as I hate the Cowgirls, they didn't look half bad. My only complaint was the lack of cheerleader coverage. Christ, you're watching a game in Dallas and no cheerleaders?!?

LOL - the NFL Network had some 'shots' that I don't think would be on national TV! :thumbs:

as a cowboys fan, and being very presumptious about the playoffs...i feel great about green bay coming through dallas for the nfc champoinship game. even if they are totally heathly by then. i think dallas just has better talent top to bottom, and it has nothing to do with farve's woes in tx stadium. i hope for the sake of great football rivelrys we get to see a rematch in january.

Agreed out backs just outright got beat, although Herris did a hell of a job covering TO for the most part, btw he so stole that ball.