• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dallas

parade

It appears that I will be stuck in this nice town of yours for a few days next week. I don't have much planned during the evening hours. I sure would love to meet up with some of the BTOL in town. I'll be staying in Addison area, but I am game for anything.

-charles

I dont know if "stuck" is the right word, but would be willing to meet up ANY time and enjoy a cigar with you. :)

Josh
edit: So you know my name

I thought someone would catch that. :) The "stuck" was meant to display my unwillingness towards my purpose of being there. It's for work. It's a baby sitting duty. And I don't want to do it!

I am not planning on bringing cigars with me. The hotel doesn't allow smoke so there's no point of bringing them. I am open to all suggestion, as long as I can find some good smokes there.

There is a great event Tuesday night. I live next to Addison so PM me & I'll get you there & hooked up. Sun/Mon might be able to squeeze in a smoke or two.

Yeah come on over to our herf with Maria Martin from Camacho. It really is not that far from Addison...it is at a cigar store so you can load up if ya want....sides there will be plenty of sticks around. Heck Jeff is even coming.

Well, after a cancelled flight and delayed luggage, I have arrived. Long day.

I will be there on Tuesday night. I will PM some of you and see if anyone is interested in Monday night also.

I'll be at the HERF on Tuesday and I live very close to Addison as well. If you can get out sometime there's a great B&M in Addison called Cigars & More on Beltine and Midway that has an excellent selection.

Well, after a cancelled flight and delayed luggage, I have arrived. Long day.

I will be there on Tuesday night. I will PM some of you and see if anyone is interested in Monday night also.
ONO...I have a couple smokes for you if you want to meet up tonight. Plano has a decent one called "Two Brothers".

And that store in Addison--Cigar Shop and More--also has the new Franks from Pete Johnson in now. BTW since Addison is a free smoke area...kinda tough to pick a hotel that doesn't allow smoking. Look forward to seeing you Tuesday.