• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dalwhinnie 29 - This is now a small group buy.

You can't drink this like the normal scotch we get at the local store, but try a very small sip and maybe just one finger not two. I didn't mix it with ice or water I did however ues a small water chaser followed by a puff from great cigar after all this is not your everyday drink. I think this is a really good scotch the bite only makes you slow down and enjoy the many flavors. :thumbs:

:angry: Dang it! I knew I should have pulled the trigger!
Although I didn't get a bottle, great play in doing this Jonas!!! :thumbs:

Great to hear all of the different takes on this. I look forward to having another finger or two sometime soon and will report back on my second go around with it.

Oh I hope it didnt come off sounding bad when I gave my short review. One never knows if they will like something till they take the plunge and I took it happily. I will give it another shot when my stomach isnt bothering me so much. I am a real big fan of Islay and Speyside Scotches. :love:

I do love how the bottle looks as the presentation and ths shipping I give 2 :thumbs: up. Time will only tell if this Scotch grows on me or not. :)

You can't drink this like the normal scotch we get at the local store, but try a very small sip and maybe just one finger not two. I didn't mix it with ice or water I did however ues a small water chaser followed by a puff from great cigar after all this is not your everyday drink. I think this is a really good scotch the bite only makes you slow down and enjoy the many flavors. :thumbs:
I drink cask strength scotch all the time. This was just too strong for a highland! Slowing down has nothing to do with getting around the dominating alcohol taste. They expect you to cut most cask strength with a little water but this is ridiculous! I'm glad I didn't buy this one!

Wussies! All of ya! I've opened mine and a review will follow.

Remember that there is no wrong way to drink scotch. If you like it with a few ice cubes or with some water that is fine as it doesn't have to be drunk neat.

Sorry I didn't mean to insult anyone by all means drink the scotch anyway you like. I was only offering a option to overcome the alcohol content in this scotch.
Wussies! All of ya! I've opened mine and a review will follow.

Remember that there is no wrong way to drink scotch. If you like it with a few ice cubes or with some water that is fine as it doesn't have to be drunk neat.