• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dam the pictures

Muley

I love the pics guys, but thanks to AVB and CVMFOUR, I (officially) will no longer be able to look at this site at work! Damn it, why do fine women have to smoke cigars in front of cameras anyway?

Muley said:
I love the pics guys, but thanks to AVB and CVMFOUR, I (officially) will no longer be able to look at this site at work!
You can keep (unofficially) checking out CP at work by just turning off the signature pictures option:

My Controls >under Menu:Options:Board Settings >Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics?>No

:MMM

Muley said:
I love the pics guys, but thanks to AVB and CVMFOUR, I (officially) will no longer be able to look at this site at work! Damn it, why do fine women have to smoke cigars in front of cameras anyway?
Speaking of this, I walked into one of my local shops, only to see a completely hot Latino girl sucking on a stogie... it's almost unheard of for a woman to be in there at all (unless she's with her man).... let alone a hot young chick giving cigar oral.

Hopefully I didn't stare *too* much. ;)

Andrew as long as you rolled your tongue back into your mouth as gracefully as possible she probably didn't notice you. ;) :D

moki said:
Speaking of this, I walked into one of my local shops, only to see a completely hot Latino girl sucking on a stogie... it's almost unheard of for a woman to be in there at all (unless she's with her man).... let alone a hot young chick giving cigar oral.

So where are the pictures?? :p

Muley said:
Does that mean you want me to post something tamer?

My vote is.....................NO, on that one. Keep up the good work AVB :thumbs:

-Brandon

AVB said:
Muley said:
NO WAY....

Don't you change anything to make me more comfortable!

Besides, I hadn't thought about turning the sigs off in my profile!

My wife's cousin (who is recently divorced and on the prowl), has recently started (to quote Moki) giving cigar oral :)

She only smokes cigars, while dressed to kill, in a bar and drinking.

She asked me why do men stare at her while she smokes? :p I laughed and said LIKE YOU DONT KNOW! :sign: She asked again, NO WHY!? I explained it to her very bluntly, using adult words ;) and she was so shocked :0 --- YEAH RIGHT! ----

She knew what she was doing, and continues to do it! I would say most women know what smoking a cigar does to most men, thats why they smoke 'em in front of us... :thumbs: Can I get a good old fashion texas HELL YEAH! ? ;)

Can I get a good old fashion texas HELL YEAH! ?

How about an Okie...............HELL YEAH. Those chicks that smoke "suggestively" know damn well what they do to us. Makes me cross my legs and cringe in pain :D

Shadow said:
Andrew as long as you rolled your tongue back into your mouth as gracefully as possible she probably didn't notice you. ;) :D
Nah, she caught me... heh

DaveWF said:
moki said:

So where are the pictures?? :p
Oh sure, THAT would be smooth... she wouldn't get totally weirded out by some strange guy snapping pictures of her so he could post 'em on the Internet... heh

Oh man it's definitely a sight-to-see a woman sucking on a stogie, oh and speakin of pictures CVM's got a nice one on his sig. me like.....me like alot.