• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dammit! Lost my Opus

moki

el Presidente
Was in a car accident today; got broadsided by someone who couldn't stop because of the snow/icy conditions here. Smacked up the side of my 911 pretty good, but the most annoying thing is that I had an Opus X out that I was planning to smoke, and after the accident, I couldn't find the damn thing.

Got spun around pretty good, lord knows where that smoke went too. I spent like 15 minutes looking for it, but couldn't find it. Dammit!

Should have asked the police if I could borrow their drug sniffing dog or something. :)

Sorry to hear your bad luck Moki! I hope all are OK. And make sure you add that Opus to the settlement...List it under pain and suffering!!!!!

Geez, talk about adding insult to injury :0 :( I hope you're ok though ???

Ya!! MAKE SURE THAT SOB PAYS FOR YOUR OPUS TOO!!!!

We can't go around having good cigars go unsmoked!!!!!! It has to be in there somewhere bro! I would be taking out seats, ect.!

GOOD LUCK!!

Out of the accident, you're bummed about the cigar. Man... you're hardcore! But at least you're okay.

How's the car? :(

Well, insurance will take care of the car (sad as it is -- only 6 months old :( ), and I seem to be okay... so why not worry about the Opus? :)

The pisser is that I just 15 minutes earlier took it to the car wash.

ouch.
that sucks.

i'd go back to the sccene of the accident and look for it. but that's me.
it prolly wouldn't be there anyways. some bum woulda taken it.

Sorry to hear about the accident...Glad you made it out alright...got any pics of the damage?

moki said:
Well, insurance will take care of the car (sad as it is -- only 6 months old :( ), and I seem to be okay... so why not worry about the Opus? :)

The pisser is that I just 15 minutes earlier took it to the car wash.
Be very thankful that you cna have an attitude like that. Both that you're at peace with the situation and that you have the means to not let something like that phaze you.

It was a smash and grab, I tell ya'. They were after the Opus all along! :D

Fast4Dr said:
Sorry to hear about the accident...Glad you made it out alright...got any pics of the damage?
I thought about taking some pics with my cell phone, but I kinda felt bad for the car. Sad sight :(

You know what they say, when it rains it pours...... :(
I bet it's trapped under the seat somewhere, maybe in the cushion material. Good luck with the repairs and finding the Opus too...... :D :thumbs: :p

That bites!

Glad you were OK and I hope you recover the Opus!

Also I hope the insurance issues and repairs go well for you!

Glad that you're OK but a 911 in the snow wasn't the best idea you've had :p

AVB said:
Glad that you're OK but a 911 in the snow wasn't the best idea you've had :p
I have no choice -- my only car. It's all wheel drive actually, and does quite well. The problem wasn't slippage, it was not seeing the other car that was coming.

I was making a left across a downtown road where there are two lanes of oncoming traffic. The person in the lane closest to me had stopped, letting me in, and waved me on.

I looked down the road, didn't see anyone in the second lane, and turned across... then out of nowhere... WHAM!!! Smacked in the side, got spun around a few times, and totally mauled the side of the car.

Oh well.

Sorry to hear about the Opus Andrew, that really sux. Glad you are OK tho!!!

vewyphishy said:
Out of the accident, you're bummed about the cigar. Man... you're hardcore! But at least you're okay.

How's the car? :(
who needs to worry about a car when he lost an Opus X!

sorry to hear about the crash.