• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dammit! Lost my Opus

WOW, that sux moki. :( Same thing happened to my ex-wife, someone stops to let her out and she gets hit by someone passing on the right and SHE was found at fault for failure to grant right of way/improper left turn :(

It blows because the whole mess kinda starts with someone who is actually being COURTEOUS (amazing as it DOES happen once in a while on the road) in stopping to let you make a turn in front of him and then you/my ex-wife didn't see the other car passing on the right then BAM, accident. :(

I've just learned to be extra careful in those situations.........AND I do like to help out people on the road but I will no longer ever stop to let someone out of a driveway or make a left turn in front of me without chekcing my rear view first to see if someone is blowing by me on the right.

Good thing no one got hurt and that cars can be repaired/replaced ;)

Damn that sucks!! Sorry to hear about your car and Opus.Good thing for insurance, huh? I hope all gets sorted out.

Well, finally, more than 3 months after they started repairing the car, they *say* it is done, and is just being dolled up. We'll see... I've been told it'd be done "next week" for the past 5-6 weeks, which is why I hadn't bothered getting a rental car past the first month that insurance covered.

I really do hope it's done. Maybe I can find that poor lost Opus too. :)

Forget the stick moki. You know that Hans the Porsche Fixer got it the first day :p He stuffed it in his office humi and is waiting for you to pick up your Carrera 4 (?). He'll torch it when you are 15 minutes out and be puffin' away as you pick that Hitler Rocket up :D

M. Gipson :thumbs: