• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn...

tweeks

Banned
is it so wrong to try something new just for taste and new knowledge of cigars. i mean really i go into a shop and they give me shit about looking through some cigar selection's and what not and there like arnt you alittle young and what not. i know im 19 and never smoke a ciggerrette in my life and never plan too but it doesnt mean i cant try cigars. but idk i had to say that and see what people think. im going to make a trip to my nearest tobacco shop and see out there selection. i am also planning on doing a igloo cooler type holder for my cigars if that would work just fine.

Provided you're of legal age in your area, the shop you visited is totally in the wrong to give you the stinkeye. I'd give your business to other places, if that's the case.

Oh, and please try to clean up your spelling and punctuation. This isn't class but we do like to adhere to correct grammar on this forum. Thanks.

Provided you're of legal age in your area, the shop you visited is totally in the wrong to give you the stinkeye. I'd give your business to other places, if that's the case.

Oh, and please try to clean up your spelling and punctuation. This isn't class but we do like to adhere to correct grammar on this forum. Thanks.

Sorry, i apologize for my bad grammer. Never have really actually really perfected it. but that will take some time getting used too. there selection sucked too! Never EVER going there again.

There, their, and they're are all different, as are to and too. "I" should always be capitalized.

All anyone asks is that you proofread your posts before you hit reply. Just as long as you are really trying and really make the effort to contribute in a mature and productive way we'll be happy. I guess I should add that there should be improvements in spelling and grammar with each successive post. No one is perfect.

That aside, do you have any details as to what made the selection suck at the other shop? Help us out so that we can help you out!

edit to clarify.

There, their, and they're are all different, as are to and too. I should always be capitalized.

All anyone asks is that you proofread your posts before you hit reply. Just as long as you are really trying and really make the effort to contribute in a mature and productive way we'll be happy.

That aside, do you have any details as to what made the selection suck at the other shop? Help us out so that we can help you out!

I am sorry i failed english probably 2 times and almost failed it a third time in high school. They had a very nice setup of a humidor and wide selection but the cigars looked off brand and did not have a label on them which made me wonder. then there swisher and cheyenne type cigars where very limited. I just want a wider selection of cigars. i am going to probably order up a torch lighter and a quality cutter.

There, their, and they're are all different, as are to and too. I should always be capitalized.

All anyone asks is that you proofread your posts before you hit reply. Just as long as you are really trying and really make the effort to contribute in a mature and productive way we'll be happy.

I am sorry i failed english probably 2 times and almost failed it a third time in high school. They had a very nice setup of a humidor and wide selection but the cigars looked off brand and did not have a label on them which made me wonder. then there swisher and cheyenne type cigars where very limited. I just want a wider selection of cigars. i am going to probably order up a torch lighter and a quality cutter.

:laugh: Like a said i will not say anything about your age but this statement is funny. If this is your criteria for a good selection try a gas station. But in all honesty they should not treat you that way because of your age, but if you went in asking about these type of cigars I can see why they might have given you some sh**.

:laugh: Like a said i will not say anything about your age but this statement is funny. If this is your criteria for a good selection try a gas station. But in all honesty they should not treat you that way because of your age, but if you went in asking about these type of cigars I can see why they might have given you some sh**.

why what is your take on those cigars. i learned quickly that chyenne are very cheap and very yuck.

why what is your take on those cigars. i learned quickly that chyenne are very cheap and very yuck.

If you don't have to cut it you don't want to smoke it.

well then i guess im investing in a pair of gullitine cutters or something that will work for me.

If you don't have to cut it you don't want to smoke it.

I used to get that all the time and even now a bit as I'm 26. Most good shop owners will be nice to each customer regardless of age. Sometimes its the customers hanging around that will look at you like your too young.

You can also type your posts up in Word. Spell check then copy and paste in the thread.

Don't let the man get you down.
Keep reading and learning here. Before you know it you will be able to talk that guy into submission!

I used to get that all the time and even now a bit as I'm 26. Most good shop owners will be nice to each customer regardless of age. Sometimes its the customers hanging around that will look at you like your too young.

yeah no kidding im loving the positive reinforcement. but how to break it to my mom or dad is going to be another thing. owell il have to do it sometime but they wont ever understand

You can also type your posts up in Word. Spell check then copy and paste in the thread.

Keep reading and learning here. Before you know it you will be able to talk that guy into submission!

Haha you got to be crazy to think that i am going to sit here and go back and forth between word. i know my grammer sucks but you can at least make out my thoughts and words.

I also being a 19 year old board member, know the disadvantages of enjoying a hobby thought to be enjoyed by an older crowd. I've been through my fair share of "stinkeyes" and troubles as some know from many months ago. Just keep your head up, keep reading, knowledge is the key in this hobby. I've been doing this a little while and can say that those who judge you based upon age and looks, aren't in this for the hobby and friendships like many here are. 15 years from now, while you are still enjoying this hobby with a refined palate and impeccable tastes, you will look back on this days and laugh at the ignorance of those who put you down.

I also being a 19 year old board member, know the disadvantages of enjoying a hobby thought to be enjoyed by an older crowd. I've been through my fair share of "stinkeyes" and troubles as some know from many months ago. Just keep your head up, keep reading, knowledge is the key in this hobby. I've been doing this a little while and can say that those who judge you based upon age and looks, aren't in this for the hobby and friendships like many here are. 15 years from now, while you are still enjoying this hobby with a refined palate and impeccable tastes, you will look back on this days and laugh at the ignorance of those who put you down.

Does smoking cigars cause any health problems? not that i care im just curious i already know not to breath it in.

Does smoking cigars cause any health problems? not that i care im just curious i already know not to breath it in.

unsure.gif

yeah no kidding im loving the positive reinforcement. but how to break it to my mom or dad is going to be another thing. owell il have to do it sometime but they wont ever understand

Haha you got to be crazy to think that i am going to sit here and go back and forth between word. i know my grammer sucks but you can at least make out my thoughts and words.

So you are not even going to try?

So you are not even going to try?

i will try my best. 5 years of poor typing is going to be a bad habit to break.

ok ...not trying to be a smartass here. But start with capitalization.

i = I