• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
The hot days of summer are past us, so it's time to start shipping out some Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans! So many of you have been asking for them...well your time has come!
4 oz bag for $4.50

Order 3 lbs of Killer Beans and I'll toss in a bag of chocolate goodness just for you.

Message or email me jerry@killerbeans.com with your order and I'll have your super fresh beans out right away.
Chocolate Espresso Bag.JPGChocolate bags.JPG

Oh wow, these look AMAZING!! That brings me back to when I was 16 and a dishwasher in a French restaurant, and the chef/owner kept a HUGE box of dark chocolate covered espresso beans in the walk-in cooler to serve to customers at the end of the meal with their dessert. I used to keep a ramekin of them on a shelf near the sink just to keep me perked up for the long night of dishwashing!

The hot days of summer are past us, so it's time to start shipping out some Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans! So many of you have been asking for them...well your time has come!
4 oz bag for $4.50

Order 3 lbs of Killer Beans and I'll toss in a bag of chocolate goodness just for you.

Message or email me jerry@killerbeans.com with your order and I'll have your super fresh beans out right away.
View attachment 34316View attachment 34317
Summer is not quite over here... 110 yesterday, 108 today... Just a few more days for the heat to end.