• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dark Lord Day 2009?

nicktressler

" I ain't here for a long time. I'm here for a goo
I am going I just need to put in my requests early to make sure I get the time off. If anyone has any information on dates etc. let me know or post it here.

Edit for spelling.

Traditionally it is the last weekend in April. You will want to be in town Friday so you are in line early in the morning. This year Tim and I got there at 9:30am and we were about 3 hours from not getting beer. We plan to be in line by 7:30am next year. You can also check their site periodically Link.

I've still got a 2008 bottle that I got from sack in a trade. I couldn't go with him this year, but I'm going to try to make it next year. We could do a little mini-herf or something.

I'm definitely down...Dark Lord = Extreme Happiness. Also good for a HERF!

We had a blast last year so the Denver beer crew will be there in force. We are going to spend two days paying homage to all of the great beer spots in Chicago and then drive down for the release.

We had a blast last year so the Denver beer crew will be there in force. We are going to spend two days paying homage to all of the great beer spots in Chicago and then drive down for the release.

NICE, Let me know you may have some Pittsburgh crew following you!

The Denver crew and I had some discussions while at GABF.

More info to come and everyone is invited to join us in Chicago pre-DLD Pub Crawl.