• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dark Lord ticket

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
If you have more tickets than you need or can't make the festival i'll buy your ticket or tickets and send you half of whatever we buy of Dark Lord Stout. I know this is a long shot but it's the only one i have left. All i have is my integrity and my friends who know me and have traded with me, i always keep my part of the bargain. Thanks for considering this proposal!

Good Luck in your search Claudio. I'm annoyed with the way tickets went off this year that and therefore not going or making attempts to find tickets. I doubt my opinion matters much to the powers that be, but I can only speak as loud as my money.

I know what you mean James, but it's a last ditch effort, who knows maybe someone won't be able to make it and have too change their plans. Don't wish anyone bad, but if you can't go, at least you can get some Dark Lord.:)

Yeah, to be quite honest these "limited quantity, special edition, HTF, must have a ticket, release party" beers are reminding me of two cigar manufacturers that I don't really care to chase.

Just my opinion. Of course, it helps that I'm on the west coast and surrounded by great breweries.

You can buy tickets here but they're charging outrageous prices. I definitely don't condone this type of thing and 3 Floyds should have known this would happen by closing off the party to just ticket holders...

http://www.stubhub.com/dark-lord-day-tickets/dark-lord-day-4-30-2011-1062907/

Of course Black Cloud and Greg are correct, i'm trying to circumsect the situation by asking here and my personal friends. HTF usually means 'get as much as i can for a certain product. I don'y care what color the kool aid is, i'm not buying!:cool:

In my quest to find tickets for Dark Lord Day i visited StubHub.com and clicked on the $150 for two ticket link to see what the final price was going to be. Two tickets for $150 a piece as it turned out, but under that info was another little link that said 'more', i clicked on it and the info was that the ticket was for an electronically delivered ticket which you have to print out. I immediately called Three Floyds and after the menu of options was delivered i dialed 106 fot Ron. I asked if 3F was going to recognize and accept the printed tickets. He says he did not know about third party tickets and could not give me any info. I started to get steamed and asked him if antbody at 3F could give me an answer. He told me that 3F didn't even know what the tickets looked like, this was at 11:eek:oAM today. Be careful when you buy tickets. :angry:

Does anybody know if the tickets have been sent out by Three Floyds/

I just saw a post on Beer Advocate today that they've been shipped. You can check the Great Lakes area of that site to see a thread about it.

I just saw a post on Beer Advocate today that they've been shipped. You can check the Great Lakes area of that site to see a thread about it.

Thankd Greg!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=120709123749
I hope the link takes you to the picture of the dark lord tickets.

After further study, if you do land a ticket, you can go into the grounds of Three Floyds when they open regardless as to what time you can buy your beer. So if you have a ticket for the C group, you can still arrive early and trade beer and enjoy Dark Lord Day. Your stub is for buying beer at whatever time it says you can. Enjoy!:thumbs: :)

http://thefullpint.com/beer-news/darklord-day-2010-entire-guest-tap-list

This link will take you to the list of guest brewers that will be at the fest.:D