• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff 4000 ISOM

Great post George. I had water with my Davidoff a while back because I didn't want to influence the taste at all. I wanted to experience it and only it.

It's a shame that we will someday run out of chances to have these. Mine was a Chateau Latour gifted to me by a great BOTL here. I had it when I closed on my home last year. It was also the first cigar my wife tried. I told her, "If you're ever going to try a cigar, this needs to be the one." Truly a memorable experience. Thanks for reminding me of it.

I, too, am TRULY grateful to the BOTL here who gifted this cigar to me...
:love:

Almost missed this.... nice review George. Definently not an in your face cigar. Passing its prime would you say?

Very nicely done! :thumbs:

hail GEORGE! i've been reading a lot of reviews lately, and as was mentioned earlier in this thread, my mouth was watering also. maybe you should consider working for CA, they seem to need a little guidance in that department. :cool:

Almost missed this.... nice review George. Definently not an in your face cigar. Passing its prime would you say?

I don't think the Davidoff's are past thier prime at all. The one I had was still quite full of flavor. It depends greatly on how it was cared for through out the years. I would think that they ARE aproaching the peak, but I would imagine that they still have a few more years left on them.

I don't think the Davidoff's are past thier prime at all. The one I had was still quite full of flavor. It depends greatly on how it was cared for through out the years. I would think that they ARE aproaching the peak, but I would imagine that they still have a few more years left on them.

Did you have the 4000, or was it another vitola? And how do you think the Dunhill compares to the Davidoff, Rob?

It was an Chateau Latour from the '80s. I thought it was one of the best cigars I have ever had. I was a little apprhensive in trying it because of what the cigar was and knowing that I would probably never have one again.

Having said that, I strongly urge that most of you guys to have one of the Davi's, the sooner the better.

I haven't tried a Dunhill yet, but I'm still looking!