• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff Aniversario No. 1

The only Davidoff I have had was a Millenium lancero and I was VERY dissapointed, it tasted like I was smoking a bale of hay. Good thing It was given to me, I wouldn't have paid 3 dollars for that cigar.

Hmmm...

I enjoyed it very much and I didn't taste a "hay" flavor at all. I'd definitely smoke these again.

I am with George on this one, I have never noticed hay flavor in a millennium. I think the millenniums are pretty fantastic cigars, albeit expensive. The rest of the Davidoff line tends to be too light for my tastes but ymmv.

Its a decent light smoke. I always enjoyed the cedar tube its in as it was easy to take from London to Cardiff, Wales without a humidor at the time. I enjoyed it after slamming down 3 pints of Guinness in 2 minutes and this nice dice of Leek Sausage and mashed potatoes. It is pricey and I can think of many other cigars I would rather smoke for the price of it, but having enjoyed one, I would buy another if I wanted a longer burning light cigar. :thumbs: