• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff ISOMs?

Matt R said:
About the only thing I agree with on that post is that the Haute Brions are the best of the series (but I wuld even question that with some of the 5000s and Doms I have had recently). You guys can hype up his opinions all you want and decide not to buy 'em, more for me. :) But, until you've smoked a good number of them, you will never know the truth. I will add that I can agree with the part about the prices being too high, but I have never paid the "going" price, that tends to be based on what Mitchell sells them for.
Oh, I agree, need to smoke them myself -- but other than one Davidoff 5000 I've had (LOVED it), I really can't judge them first-hand, and it is a bit expensive of a smoke to experiment with! Thus getting any guidance at all is very helpful.

If you could do your own little one line write-up on the ones you've had, I'd seriously love to hear your (or anyone else's) opinion on these!

That would take weeks. I don't review cigars, I smoke 'em.

Matt R said:
I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate any input you have into them -- not necessarily a "review" -- just which ones you liked/didn't like, etc.

moki said:
Matt R said:
I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate any input you have into them -- not necessarily a "review" -- just which ones you liked/didn't like, etc.
Wipe your nose Moki! Ya got sum brown stuff on it! :0

I think I gave you a pretty good idea of some of my thoughts in the PM you sent me a few weeks back.

Welp, looks like I am getting a Davidoff Haut Brion & Dom Perignon -- should be interesting to smoke on my birthday -- managed to find some that have been well-kept for a reasonable cost.

One on each end of the spectrum! I think you'll find them both delightful smokes, but very much different from one another.

Matt R said:
One on each end of the spectrum! I think you'll find them both delightful smokes, but very much different from one another.
Cool, I was hoping to go for a little variety in the range

In my experience, the Haute Briones are a stronger cigar than the Doms, which are generally medium bodied but very rich with flavor. I've had only two Haute Briones though, from the same box, as opposed to about 4-5 Doms all from different boxes.