• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff Millenium Robusto

vintageafficianado

After being told by the clerk at the store from which I purchased this cigar that "this was the best non-cuban smoke he's ever had" I deffinetly expected a little more from the Davidoff Millenium Robusto. It deffinetly was not all it's been cracked up to be. I saw it in the Robb Report's Best of the Best issue, I saw it in Cigar Afficianado, and I have heard nothing but good things but it didn't strike me as anything special. Don't get me wrong, it was without a doubt very nice, but not what I expected, especially for the price. Just my take.

I havent had this one, but maybe you got one of the lemons ??? What did you pay for it anyhow?

Just like a lot of cigars...there is over-hype. This is an excellent cigar, but to say it's the best non-cuban available is ridiculous. The Milleniums are far more robust than the some of the other Davidoff lines, quality is superb as usual, but you probably just went into it with to much expectation. I hate when people try to compare or measure up non-cubans with cubans...it's apples to oranges. You compare Cuban to cubans...dominicans to dominicans, nicaraguans to nicaraguans...whatever as long as it's flavor profile. Contruction and quality are universal comparisons. If you're not smoking a cuban, don't even think about cubans than...there's no point. :)