• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff Millennium Blend

emodx

Banned
I smoked a Davidoff Millennium Blend corona this afternoon. I had time to enjoy 1 Corona sized cigar. The kids were out and about, the wife working, the football game on, and me on the back porch sitting in a sunbeam listening to the water trickling in our garden rivlet. Cigar smoking zen.
The nose was rich with cocoa and clean tobacco notes. The construction was nice, but I took off 2 points for a so-so cap and 1 small jagged cut on the wrapper. It punched fine and the wrapper was a little spicey. The flavor seemed a little young and a tad bit sour during the 1st third. The second 2nd third was really nutty with a bit of the cocoa flavor. The begining of the last third had a toast dark dry toast flavor added to the nutty palate. Then the young nutty flavor went back to the young slightly sour flavor.
Don't let the sour description throw you though. It is because the cigar is still maturing. I am betting this cigar will age beautifully. It gets a solid 86 in my book, and that score will only go up.

Emo

emodx said:
The kids were out and about, the wife working, the football game on, and me on the back porch sitting in a sunbeam listening to the water trickling in our garden rivlet. Cigar smoking zen.
That is Pure Heaven Emo. :thumbs:

Sounds like a good smoke. I may just have to try one. Thanks.

I still have yet to try anything Davidoff because my shop doesnt carry them :(

I had my first Davidoff Millenium last year and enjoyed it very much. I also like the #3 and the short Perfecto. The Davidoff is my favorite.

SD_Stack said:
emodx said:
The kids were out and about, the wife working, the football game on, and me on the back porch sitting in a sunbeam listening to the water trickling in our garden rivlet. Cigar smoking zen.
That is Pure Heaven Emo. :thumbs:

Sounds like a good smoke. I may just have to try one. Thanks.
Tee Hee Hee...

Hmmmm....

Rut row! Look’s like sum zona napalm headed out! :0

Ludwig said:
You can always check out their NYC store! Hope you don't mind mold and beetles!

Lumberg said:
Ludwig said:
I thought it was the Dunhill store that was full of mold :)?

Ludwig said:
Lumberg said:
Ludwig said:
I thought it was the Dunhill store that was full of mold :)?
You know I was coming here to correct that and you are absolutely right!

Starts with a d, got a double letter in there, you guys know how you can get confused sometimes........