• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff Short T

Very nice review, Joe. Great pictures. The cigar sounds worth trying but the style of your blog really caught my eye. Reminiscent of Aizuddin's cigar blog.

Well done.

Wilkey

Very nice review. Has me of a mind to smoke a Davidoff. I had plans to burn something else today, so it might be a two cigar day for me. :0

My only comment..."if the only discernible flavor was annis, don't you think that's kind of boring and un-complex?"

-Fetter

BTW - nice review and great picts.

My only comment..."if the only discernible flavor was annis, don't you think that's kind of boring and un-complex?"

-Fetter

BTW - nice review and great picts.

fetterjohn,

There were other flavors present, I am just not great at describing what I taste... I probably picked out the Anise easily because it's a common flavor in my daily life.

Your comment is accurate, I wouldn't say the Short T is a very complex smoke.

Very nice review, Joe. Great pictures. The cigar sounds worth trying but the style of your blog really caught my eye. Reminiscent of Aizuddin's cigar blog.

Well done.

Wilkey

That must of been my subconscious mind at work because I use to love reading his blog... it was the first cigar blog I ever read. I really use to enjoy his blog, too bad he doesn't update anymore.

Very Nice. Davidoff always has such perfect looking cigars.

I have not had this one but have had the special T and like it alot!

These cigars are very visually pleasing...

I wish i could afford anything better than my meager collection of 2$ smokes :(

Perhaps I will pick a small box of davidoffs up for graduation or something...that way i can justify spending the money ;)

Like the blog, also read some of the other entries. Keep it up!

Nice review Jabba! If theres one thing that Davidoff is famous for. it's perfect construction.