• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff Special Selection

akelly

Has anyone ever smoked any of the Davidoff Special Selection cigars that can only be purchased through their NY store? I have recently purchased a few from a generous BTOL and was looking for a review or opinion on these.

Thanks

Akelly

You know - I have only had one and I tend to really enjoy Davis, especially the LEs. All I can remember from smoking it (it was a while ago) was that I thought it was a good cigar - definitely not up to the LE level, but it is also priced rather nice so I think it is good bang for the buck.

I haven't tried anything available only at the NY store but I have had a Special C, which is the now discontinued culebra from the special series. I thoroughly enjoyed it, it was expensive but it was worth it, pretty mild and had a good flavor to it.

I have also had the Short Perfecto which is also from the special series. This was an incredible cigar, it had the flavor and the quality I expect from Davidoff but was much more powerful than I expected. I haven't smoked a ton of Davidoff cigars, but most of the ones I have tried tend to be very mild. The Short Perfecto was a flavor bomb, definitely a great smoke.