• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff Store @ Columbus Circle

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
It was a nice day today so I decided to walk to Columbus circle and check out the new shops at the Time Warner building. I stopped in Davidoff. I expected them to just have all the Davidoff brans, man was I wrong!

BOXES of Padron Anniversary. BOXES of Ashton VSG. BOXES of Diamond Crown Maximus. I half expacted to see boxes of Opus X but sadly thats the one thing they didn't have.

I picked up a few AF Sun Growns, a few VSGs a few Padron Anniversaries. One Hemingway Best Seller (never tried one), a Oneoff Robusto (some boutique brand I never heard of with a peace symbol for the band), and a Zino Platinum Chubby ( NOT the $35 Chubby Especial).

So how where the prices in general?

Some pretty good (Diplomatico). Some a bit of a rip (VSG Torp).

Cigar Famous Price I paid
VSG Torp ~$10 $14
VSG Robusto ~$9 $11.70
PAM Diplomatico ~$12.49 $12.80
PAM Principe ~$8 $11.25

I'm comparing famous dividing a box versus what I paid for singles. I would assume the box prices are better, but I didn't note them (my receipt has what I paid for the singles). Certainly not outlandish if you can't find them elsewhere and want a reliable source.

D'oh! I actually wasted time formating that table nicely and it got lost when I posted it. :angry:

well, the price of singles from a box will almost always be cheaper than singles, IMO. From what I have seen in stores they look pretty normal [if not a little cheaper] to me.