• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff Store in Tampa: I need an excuse to go to Tampa

Interesting article. Looks like it will also be a good place to try some spirits:

http://www.cigarjournal.co/davidoff-opens-tampa-store-and-launches-tampa-exclusive-cigar/
It is phenomenal. I waited a year for it to be completed and was there the second day they opened to rent my humidor in their members section. They were just approved for their liquor license today incidentally due to some zoning issues. Their drink menu alone with rare single malts and craft beers brought tears to my eyes.
I go there 1-2 times a week as it is without them serving booze.
It really is the most contemporary cigar lounge I've seen ever and I make it a point as most of you do to visit as many as possible where ever I may be.
I'm there Monday's and Tuesday's if your ever down in Tampa. PM me and we will break into my stash in the humidor locker.

Oh snap! I also visited when I was in tampa a week ago. They did not yet have the liquor license but holy smokes did they have a nice selection. I was particularly impressed with the wall of God of Fire smokes. And that place is pristine. I'm jealous of bucfan for living so close to it. The wife doesn't smoke often with me, but even she wanted to go twice just to enjoy the place.

Anyone visiting Tampa should make the stop. It's maybe 10 minutes from the airport.

Truly, I'm jealous we don't have anything like it in MN.

if your ever down in Tampa. PM me and we will break into my stash in the humidor locker.
I hope to get to Central FL some time this summer. Long overdue. My Mom is in Ocala, and I always try to hit Orlando or Tampa when visiting. Used to go to Pinellas every weekend, for several years. Love that area.

It is phenomenal. I waited a year for it to be completed and was there the second day they opened to rent my humidor in their members section. They were just approved for their liquor license today incidentally due to some zoning issues. Their drink menu alone with rare single malts and craft beers brought tears to my eyes.
I go there 1-2 times a week as it is without them serving booze.
It really is the most contemporary cigar lounge I've seen ever and I make it a point as most of you do to visit as many as possible where ever I may be.
I'm there Monday's and Tuesday's if your ever down in Tampa. PM me and we will break into my stash in the humidor locker.
I thought you lived on the other side of Florida?

In between Sarasota/Ft Myers. Getting a plan together to visit Tampa. Did you say the liquor lic. there is still defunct ? No matter, waiting is not in the cards. Gonna try for the following Mon/Tues.. Want to motivate another to go with.

In between Sarasota/Ft Myers. Getting a plan together to visit Tampa. Did you say the liquor lic. there is still defunct ? No matter, waiting is not in the cards. Gonna try for the following Mon/Tues.. Want to motivate another to go with.
They are now serving so it's good to go brother.

I've got a lot of family in and around Tampa...now seems like an even better time to pay them a visit!