• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff store

Bxcigrfan

There Once was a Man from Nantucket...
So my job has me going to a training this morning near the davidoff store on Madison. I have never been to the davidoff store so any help on looking for something that I could probably only get there would be helpful.
And if you want to bust my chops because I live in ny and have never been to the davidoff store go right ahead.

Hey, Pete. You could pick up a couple of Winston Churchills. They are a great smoke, but will blow a big hole in your wallet.

I like them better than any of the Davidoffs.

Hope ya have a fun day and get a couple of really good smokes.

/Lou

Look for some 858 Rosado's...you'd be suprised! ;)

There's also the Puro D 'Oro...a new line that's pretty nice.

Then there's the 2010 Release if they have it.

Have fun!

Hey, Pete. You could pick up a couple of Winston Churchills. They are a great smoke, but will blow a big hole in your wallet.

I like them better than any of the Davidoffs.

Hope ya have a fun day and get a couple of really good smokes.

/Lou
I was going to recommend the Winston Churchill as well. My favorite Davidoff cigar, and one of top favorite smokes in general. Also, while not exclusively Davidoff, the LFD Factory Press III is an incredible smoke you might be able to find there - I was able to pick up some at the Davidoff store in Columbus Circle not too long ago. Have fun! I love the Davidoff store. :)

So my job has me going to a training this morning near the davidoff store on Madison. I have never been to the davidoff store so any help on looking for something that I could probably only get there would be helpful.
And if you want to bust my chops because I live in ny and have never been to the davidoff store go right ahead.

The security detail following you around! :laugh:

Just ask the sales rep what they have that is exclusive, or see what JFR they might have.

Ask for James!. Nice guy, but it's been a little over a year since I've been in so I don't know if he's still around.

No 858 rosados but I did get a tin of Winston Churchill spitfires (had one on the way to the train) a Winston Churchill chequers, millenium lancero, and davidoff exclusive Litto Gomez LG Diez. On my way to the train I spotted Barclay Rex and said what the hell why not go in and grabbed 3 858 rosada. Man how a trip for work hurts the wallet

I would have told you to pick up some Puro D' Oro's but I probably saved you some money.

Millenium lanceros for sure and any of the thousand series are good.