• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff

I have seen mid 80s Davidoffs and Dunhills for around 100/stick. Right now I just couldn't justify it.

There are much better smokes to be had for the money. I've had a number of them, and they've been good... but the only reason I can see raving about them is to justify the price you've paid.

That being said, it may very well be worth the price to you to have the experience of smoking one of these cigars.

Interesting. What do you reccomened?

I recommend what Matt R recommended to me years ago... that you acquire and smoke anything you're interested in, to decide for yourself what you think of 'em. In the end, my opinion means absolutely nothing... what matters is your opinion.

I have seen mid 80s Davidoffs and Dunhills for around 100/stick. Right now I just couldn't justify it.

There are much better smokes to be had for the money. I've had a number of them, and they've been good... but the only reason I can see raving about them is to justify the price you've paid.

That being said, it may very well be worth the price to you to have the experience of smoking one of these cigars.

Interesting. What do you reccomened?

I recommend what Matt R recommended to me years ago... that you acquire and smoke anything you're interested in, to decide for yourself what you think of 'em. In the end, my opinion means absolutely nothing... what matters is your opinion.

Wow, well said :thumbs: . Ah well, I guess I will just have to go back to smoking my aged White Owls and Backwoods :p

I know, before you all jump on me about being in the US, I only smoke Isoms on a Cruise out side of the US boundries.
It's still illegal! ;)

I'm surprised you guys in the US haven't fought this law yet... I just read today that Gucci has 22 stores in Cuba... definitely not true communism there... on second thought, habanos are already too pricey :whistling:

I know, before you all jump on me about being in the US, I only smoke Isoms on a Cruise out side of the US boundries.
It's still illegal! ;)

I'm surprised you guys in the US haven't fought this law yet... I just read today that Gucci has 22 stores in Cuba... definitely not true communism there... on second thought, habanos are already too pricey :whistling:

HEY SHHH!!!

Can you imagine what would happen to Habanos if they were made legal in US? I think we have a happy medium at the moment. :p

Try going to Cuba, and going outside of the tourist areas. If you think Cubans are shopping at Gucci, you've lost it...

Thank you all for your opinions. It is hard for me to justify paying for one cigar, what I usually pay for a box. Thanks again at least the itch has leasoned a little for now. :D

Thank you all for your opinions. It is hard for me to justify paying for one cigar, what I usually pay for a box. Thanks again at least the itch has leasoned a little for now. :D
Life is what you make of it. If you have $150 to burn, I suggest putting that money towards a handfull of sticks from 1998. I have had a couple 98 lusi's, a 98 Funi, a dozen 98 Party shorts, 2 98 RyJ Celetios Finos... Plus some others I can't remember. 98 is the year!
-E

To answer your question, I have a couple 20-30 y/o Montes that I paid around 45 each.

-E