• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Day of Smoke

defetis

Token
Today I have some time to really get a few things done. I plan on building a Cooli-dor, getting the kitty litter panty bags going :thumbs: . Putting in some nice shelving, and really sorting through my stock, I've got a 25 cigar sampler from Rocky Patel on the way, so if anyone is interested in a nice 5er, PM me or keep an eye on the for sale thread. The cigars that come in this sampler are:

RP Vintage Seconds 1992 Robusto
Rocky Patel 'OSG' Petite Corona
Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro
Sun Grown by Rocky Patel Petite Corona
Rocky Patel Vintage Fusion Churchill

So while I'm busy working on my cooli-dor, and in desparation to make room in my current humidors, I will try to find the time to smoke:

CAO Brazillia GOL!
Padron Londres
Cusano 18 Robusto

Hope everyone has a great day.

Sounds like you got a nice day planned, pics of the coolidor when you finish :D

It is funny how some things just talk to your soul. That RP Sungrown is one of them. The truth be told, when I light it up I almost enjoy smelling the smoke more than I enjoy smoking it. It really has a great aroma. Those other smokes of yours are not dog rockets either!! Enjoy man!! :thumbs:

let me know how the cusano 18 is. I picked up one of them and a corojo 97 the other day out of curiosity.

let me know how the cusano 18 is. I picked up one of them and a corojo 97 the other day out of curiosity.

The cusano 18's are great, ive never cared for the corojo's, not enough bite, not that the 18's do either, but a good morning smoke

anyone had the 92 seconds? what are they?

You can get RP Seconds (90 and 92s) from CI. They're mistakes, basically. Not quite up to perfection. Some have holes in the wrapper, an off color, but most are fine and nearly every one smokes great. I had a ton of these in Iraq. We threw a bundle in with every order because the price couldn't be beat. :)

I prefer the 90s, but to each his own.

---John Holmes...

Cusano 18's used to be a daily for me, when I first started getting into cigars seriously. I have found my tastes have changed to something with more strength on the average. Still they were a good smoke if you like something mild in flavor.

Just my $0.02 worth of course.

Ranger

I recently had a Cusano 18 Maduro. It didn't make a long lasting impression on me.

I normally go for something a little stronger but I was down at my grandparents house this weekend and wantedd to check out the cigar shop near them. Turns out the cigar shop was some discount tobacco place and not wanting to be rude since they drove me there, I picked up the cusanos. I'm always up for new things so I guess I'll smoke it on the way to work. Thanks guys.

why dont you send some of those cigars to mel and make good on your poker payout you cheap ass.

Defitis, you've been called out on an issue and you need to make it right!