• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Day Off!

mirabiledictu

closed.jpg

Looks like I'm not going to work tomorrow! Unfortunately since my usual smoking spot is the open porch, it looks like I won't get to spend any of this free time with a nice cigar :(

Anyone getting some bad weather?

Kids are off tomorrow already because of ice. Supposed to be a high of -3 here tomorrow. The University is still open, but I don't have any classes tomorrow. Smoke shop is open, too. :)

Well tomorrow it's supposed to be a high of -4 and a low of -21 here in Colorado Springs. Friday it will be back in the 60's though hahaha. Silly mountain weather.

Kids are off tomorrow already because of ice. Supposed to be a high of -3 here tomorrow. The University is still open, but I don't have any classes tomorrow. Smoke shop is open, too. :)

John let me know, I'd love to take a drive if my classes get canceled... :D

1-2 feet of snow projected here. Looks like I'll be catching up on paperwork.

Here in Northern Indiana,depending on who you listen to, 8" to 21" by tomorrow evening.

It makes me laugh every time I see people in this region preparing for the "worst storm of the year" by acting like it's the end of the world, especially when I see how much worse it is in other places. It's snowing heavily here, we have about 3" of snow so far; yesterday in the grocery store there were people stocking up on shopping carts full of bottled water and canned food.

We have a good 12 inches up from you, in Tulsa and it's still snowing.

Wow :O

The weather channel says we have 7.5" here. Doesn't look like that much looking out the window, but I am out in the country, maybe there's more in town.