• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

Nicely done Louich, set a example for the others! :thumbs:

Oh....yeah the awfull word. As for me I dreamed I was on vacation...Here's a hint: sunny,wonderful beaches ans great smokes :)

And to think I'll have to wait until chrismas to go back.... And this time theres foing to be a killing in the behike 52 area!

That brIngs us around to Gern Blanstein with MrAnderson on deck.

I'll vacumm seal the sticks (so they dont get to dry in shipping) and ship today as promised !

Thats why I tend to write only one phrase: no reading between the lines !

I'll submit these for your consideration:

T: 11 Diplomaticos #2 - $9.23
P: 104 Romeo y Julieta Belicosos - $9.28

T: 42 Quesada Seleccion Espana Robusto - $8.08
P: 105 Cabaiguan Guapos 46 - $9.00

T: 96 Don Carlos Lancero - $13.50
P: 106 Padron 1964 Imperial Maduro - $14.36

T: 100 Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 - $8.42
P: 107 PSD4 - $8.17

When Gavin originally put up the list, the Illusione ~eccj~ really stood out for me. I do enjoy the Illusione line, especially the Epernay, and it seems that many use the ~eccj~ as the benchmark. I struggled mightily to find a match in my humidor passing on the LFD Factory Press II and a Tat Black Jar release because they were gifted to me (I had no idea about either....do now). Any discussion surrounding this rare gem would be greatly appreciated.

I forgot to post the date for the CC's !

CoRo oct 11

HdM Feb 12

I can post the factory codes also if you guys want them! (actual;y I think I'll post them when I get back from work)

I'll submit these for your consideration:

T: 11 Diplomaticos #2 - $9.23
P: 104 Romeo y Julieta Belicosos - $9.28

T: 42 Quesada Seleccion Espana Robusto - $8.08
P: 105 Cabaiguan Guapos 46 - $9.00

T: 96 Don Carlos Lancero - $13.50
P: 106 Padron 1964 Imperial Maduro - $14.36

T: 100 Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 - $8.42
P: 107 PSD4 - $8.17

When Gavin originally put up the list, the Illusione ~eccj~ really stood out for me. I do enjoy the Illusione line, especially the Epernay, and it seems that many use the ~eccj~ as the benchmark. I struggled mightily to find a match in my humidor passing on the LFD Factory Press II and a Tat Black Jar release because they were gifted to me (I had no idea about either....do now). Any discussion surrounding this rare gem would be greatly appreciated.
Here's a review of the eccj, along with some great info: http://www.halfwheel.com/illusione-eccj-15th-review-as-it-burns/

What do y'all think of the P/T's?

The stoogies are in the mail !
CX 439155300CA
As for the puts and take, they look okay to me but my looking up skills need the be polished...

And can't say anything about the ECCJ because I have not found anything about it...

Eh? (insert people laughing and point fingers on me here)