• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

El Puro

Edited the original post for clarification and added my pricing to the cent!

I'm around. Thanks CJ for keeping things rolling. I'll take a look at your plethora of puts and tons of takes throughout the day here.

I'm around. Thanks CJ for keeping things rolling. I'll take a look at your plethora of puts and tons of takes throughout the day here.

I'll send you all my research and information to help, I wanted to sort of "refill" the cigar list. So it's not just a bunch of boring stuff and there is a lot of variety a bunch of uncommon stuff not a lot of people have had or seen. Thanks for letting me participate!

El Puro

Edited the original post for clarification and added my pricing to the cent!

Thanks CJ.

As always, you are graciously welcome!

....so you are officially the devil....

[watching Homer selling his soul to the devil on a monitor]
Mr. Burns: Hmm... who's that goat-legged fellow? I like the cut of his jib.
Smithers: Er, Prince of Darkness, sir. He's your eleven o'clock.
Mr. Burns: Excellent.....

Room+Service.jpg

My only question is this one I dont know much about the Viaje but i have mostly only found the La Flor at higher prices just worried about the over put. Like I said earlier I dont know about rarity or anything about the Viaje so if im wrong sorry.

Take - Viaje Plantino Samurai Maduro - $8.50
Put - La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Digger Maduro - $9.48

My only question is this one I dont know much about the Viaje but i have mostly only found the La Flor at higher prices just worried about the over put. Like I said earlier I dont know about rarity or anything about the Viaje so if im wrong sorry.

Take - Viaje Plantino Samurai Maduro - $8.50
Put - La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Digger Maduro - $9.48

The Viaje is slightly more rare and I use a "mean" pricing scale! So I add 5 prices of the boxes together from well known vendors with the product in stock, then divide by 5, then again by box count. This way it takes into account many prices and relays a average. This applies most of the time. Some examples that don't;

$205
$237
$224
$209
$140

That $140 will completely screw up the average.

I can't find anything wrong with the P/T's. Good to go, Ceej.

Hey Gents!

Spoke with Gavin and I'm removing myself from the pass as my schedule for the next month is going to be insanely busy and I don't want to throw any wrenches or delays into the pass. It looks like things are moving along smoothly and I'd def. hate to be the one to screw that up so I'm going to step out and hopefully catch the next one.

Enjoy, everyone, this has been a great pass to follow.

The samurai is a once release as far as I know.

Isn't everything from Viaje now? They got bit by the Tatuaje bug and have the terminal disease.

I can't find anything wrong with the P/T's. Good to go, Ceej.

[Koolaid man voice]OH YEAH!!![/Koolaid man voice]

This will leave Monday morning! Thanks Gavin for this pass, you rock :thumbs:

Hey Gents!

Spoke with Gavin and I'm removing myself from the pass as my schedule for the next month is going to be insanely busy and I don't want to throw any wrenches or delays into the pass. It looks like things are moving along smoothly and I'd def. hate to be the one to screw that up so I'm going to step out and hopefully catch the next one.

Enjoy, everyone, this has been a great pass to follow.

We will miss you Blue, hope to see you next round!

ChiefMD, I'd say you're up, with BGlover on deck. I will update the OP, but it will probably be tomorrow by the time I get to it.

DC # 9405 5036 9930 0074 7381 12

Left today, should hit Saturday. :)

I just tracked my package and it should be on the verge of landing Gavin. They were in NY on the 10th and it's supposed to be a 4 days express delivery. Anyway the vacuum sealed bag should help with the heat of this week.

Yeah me and taking chances are not in the same sentence. I pack the cigars like they were heading for a looooong trip just in case.

OP is updated. I'll PM ChiefMD tomorrow if he hasn't checked in.

Just wanted y'all to know that THREE packages landed all at once. Louis-Charles, Dave, Jon, everything looks great. I'll send your takes out on Monday, most likely. Dave, it took me a minute to figure out why you used such a big box, until I saw the Illusione 1....that's a big cigar!