• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

Sounds good to me Gavin, thanks for penciling this into your schedule. Next time I'd love to host or help you out more so you're not getting slammed like this.

It's not bad after last week, which was a hellish Monday through Wednesday. I just don't have time to ship them out tomorrow, and I don't want them sitting at the P.O.

We'll roll with that. :) thanks for being understanding, brother. :thumbs:
Ken, your package arrived today. I'll be shipping your takes, as well as WKOTI's on Monday due to my schedule.

That's good to hear. Glad the arrived safe and sound.

It's not bad after last week, which was a hellish Monday through Wednesday. I just don't have time to ship them out tomorrow, and I don't want them sitting at the P.O.

I'd personally rather you wait until Monday to ship. It's just not worth the risk of them getting hung up on the back of a truck the whole weekend somewhere. I don't know about everyone else, but up here in the upper midwest it has been brutal this summer temperature wise (more 90+ degree days than not).

Cannot wait to get mine and put the fire to the My father Le Bijou!

I'm an idiot, I forgot bluue13 asked to drop out of the pass a while back. That would bring us to MarkJr. Are you able to jump in?

I wont be able to spend the proper ampunt of time as I am goign away for the weekend. I wouldn't be able to get my p/t's put until monday the earliest.

I'll be back home tonight if you want me to just do mine... Sorry again for the speed bump.

Paul

Sounds great, Paul. You were obviously destined to go next.

My thoughts exactly.

Just out of curiosity, anyone smoked any of your Takes? I'm always interested to hear people's opinions.

Gavin, I smoked the Padron 1926 #1 last night, outstanding cigar. From start to the nub it was a great smoke. Thanks for putting this together, great experience.

Sorry for the delay everyone and thank you Gavin for sticking with me on this.

Take: Ashton ESG Robusto - $15.74 Put: LG Small Batch #3 $15.83
Take: Illusione (Dion/Drew) Nosotros Robusto - $9.50 (Corona Cigars) Put: Anejo No.55 $10.75
Take: Puff n Stuff Le Bijou - $8.26 Put: Viaje Stuffed Turkey $9.50
Take: LP Feral Pig - $15.00 Put: Padron 1964 Torpedo $14.20 (may be a little short you tell me)

Let me know what you guys think.
Paul

#2, and #3 look like a bit of overput for this pass. $1.25 would be about the threshold. I want to say it is fine, but ultimately it is up to Gavin. The other two look good to me. How was your camping trip?

#2, and #3 look like a bit of overput for this pass. $1.25 would be about the threshold. I want to say it is fine, but ultimately it is up to Gavin. The other two look good to me. How was your camping trip?

#2,#3 I was trying to makeup for some rarity. Camping was good till the last day when myself and my buddy caught the 24hr bug that was sweeping thru the campground. It made the 2.5hr ride home yesturday very interesting.

Up to Gavin on #2 and #3.

On #1, I thought the LG Small Batches normally went for about $20/ stick?

Two guys driving 2.5 hours, both sick with some foul bug, sounds like the start of a really bad Will Ferrell buddy movie...

The B&M by my house still has a cabof small batch 3 and they ar 14.99 so that is always the price that I have associated with them.

The small batch I got the price thru Serious Cigars!

Joe we were very lucky to have our wives with us so they drove each truch home why we hung out the windows every 20 minutes or so... NOT PRETTY!

I'm not sure on the rarity of the Illusione, but based on what was posted for it as a put, I'd think your spot on. The Anejo has become a once a year offering so that adds to the trade too.

Overall, I think you're good to go.

I see, still iffy for me since a box is about $1650 and singles price(if they had em ) is $17.60. But, thats Gavin's call.

Hell, I'd rather have a shot at the LG#3 so I should be keeping my mouth shut!

I think one and two are fine, but three is high and four is low.

Ok ill see what I can do when I get home thanks.

I figured the forth was alittle short and as for 3 I didn't know if there was rarity involved with the puff.