• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

Hey Gavin,

I have returned back from TX and the takes can be shipped at your convenience. Thank you for being understanding with this.

Cool. Your Takes, Cabaiguan Juan's Takes, and WKOTI's winnings will go out Monday.

Okay guys,

Due to Gavin's generosity, I was able to select a participant to receive a 6er from him. I've selected Wkoti to be the recipient based on his overall involvement and enthusiasm throughout the box pass. I thought he provided a lot of great insights and opinions throughout. I hope you guys all agree...

Thanks for hosting a great pass and for allowing me to participate, Gavin!

-Aaron
Congrats CJ

Cool. Your Takes, Cabaiguan Juan's Takes, and WKOTI's winnings will go out Monday.
These all in fact went out today. When Joe is ready to receive, I'll send his Takes out and we'll be officially all done.

Thanks Gavin. Once agin this was a really fun experience!

Gavin, I got my takes today. Thank you again, I'll be looking frward to next years.

Not to sound ungrateful Gavin, but when I opened the package and the first thing I saw was this, I was hoping for something more than just cigars ;)

photo-38.jpg

Thanks for the package Gavin and thanks again for letting me be part of this pass!

Heh, I have to give credit to Joebunaga on that wrapping material. It was too funny not to recycle.

I was just doing a bit of inventory when I saw a Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramid that I didn't recognize. I think it's the one that should have gone to BGlover. Brad, did you get all your Takes?? If anyone was missing anything, speak now, boys!

Mark Jr, please check your takes as well. I think I messed some stuff up near the end.

Heh, I have to give credit to Joebunaga on that wrapping material. It was too funny not to recycle.

LOL, I too believe in recycling!

Sorry to hold things up. Hopefully if you can ship next Monday, we can call this done on Wednesday. Great pass! Sorry that its wrapping up.

I do remember CJ saying he would do one fore the fall... :thumbs:

LETS GO WIZ KID!

I was just doing a bit of inventory when I saw a Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramid that I didn't recognize. I think it's the one that should have gone to BGlover. Brad, did you get all your Takes?? If anyone was missing anything, speak now, boys!
Well slap me and call me willy! That DC Max Pyramid was supposed to be my take for the LP FFP put. I'm out of town tonight so let me check the humi tomorrow afternoon to confirm. When I got the package, I just pulled them out and tossed them in the desktop and didn't pay too close of attention obviously. I have to say I don't recall seeing it and since I had a vacation between my P/T's being ok'd and getting the package I damn well may have forgotten about it. I'll let you you know but do believe we must have missed that bad boy.

Send me your addy, and I'll send it to you. Sorry, brother!

Gavin...as this pass wraps up, I just wanted to reiterate my thanks to you for putting this together and allowing me to particpate. Truly a great pass concept. I suspect we will most likely see a lot more virtual passes going forward. You're a goddamn pioneer!