• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dayton, OH

onedayasalion

From Arrow Wine's web site:

Come join us at Club 88 for Havana night June 30th from 6pm to 9pm. La Flor Dominicana will be there with their amazing cigars. There will be a raffle, great food and cash bar. Cover at door of $20.00.

The 88 Club also offers a fully stocked cash bar with top shelf libations.
Come join us for what we guarantee, an exciting evening!

Sounds like fun, hope some of you other locals can attend. Will be my first so I am looking forward to it. The club is closed for this private function so smoking a good cigar would be in order, even though this is the great anti tobacco state of Ohio.

4720908135_d4ed08918d.jpg

I stopped by Arrow Wine today to inquire about this, they gave me the above posted post card/invitation. They say they have had a lot of fun with these in the past, plenty of free food, usually a couple poker games going on and a lot of people just enjoying a smoke. The admission also includes 3 La Flor Dominicana cigars so it sounds like a deal.

What else is there to do in the Ohio Valley on a Wednesday night?

I had no idea Arrow Wine had a tobacco shop within it, very nice set up there with a good selection.

Sounds more inviting by the minute.

I'll have to skip out on work to attend . . . . . . . but I've been a good boy !!!!

I'll put a bug in the bosses ear.

Nice they shut the club down for us. Been past the joint many times, yet never stopped in.

'da Kid

Josh, You in ??