• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DC Herf

theHatguy

The smoking band in DC starts on Jan.1. So I want to do some smoking before it hits. I maybe able to set up a tour of the White House for CP members only or 15 ppl. If you have a felony record or something pending please do not sign up for the tour. And you know who you are. Then lunch at the Old Ebbitt Grill with a smoke after. I am looking into a couple of other places then we will end this at Shelly's Back Room. (Shelly's will be the only place in DC that you will be able to smoke at after the 1st of the year.)

I will update this as it gets closer.

And ALL CPer's are welcome, even the newb. :rolleyes:

Please PM me your full name, SS#, and DOB. You need to be on the list for the tour.

List:
BrewMeister
boonedoggle
cabaiguan juan
skyguy

If you tell me to how to get there and where to park, sure! Big cities scare me :sign:

I would love to let me know when and where.

BTW do you know if the smoking ban will effect Shelly's??? That is my go to spot after our herf there last year.

CYG

Hawk, you know I'm always down...what's going on with this ban foolishness? Do you have details?

What? Another BBQ herf to protest the ban, and at Hawk's place.... Sweet

I would love to let me know when and where.

BTW do you know if the smoking ban will effect Shelly's??? That is my go to spot after our herf there last year.

CYG

Good news Shelly's will not be affected with the band. I think that will be the only place in DC that you will be able to smoke at after Jan 1. :thumbs:

What? Another BBQ herf to protest the ban, and at Hawk's place.... Sweet

Uhh....NO!!!

I'm in, i missed the last DC herf the CigarDan came down for. I'd love to do a walking Herf.

Okay boys. How about Saturday Dec. 9 starting at 1pm. I am thinking about arranging a White House tour for all the BOTL that attend. If there are some folks interested. And NO we can NOT smoke inside of the house, sorry. Then from there heading to the Old Ebbitt Grill for lunch and a smoke. After that who knows.

Okay boys. How about Saturday Dec. 9 starting at 1pm. I am thinking about arranging a White House tour for all the BOTL that attend. If there are some folks interested. And NO we can NOT smoke inside of the house, sorry. Then from there heading to the Old Ebbitt Grill for lunch and a smoke. After that who knows.

How about drinkin..... JK, but it would be cool to slug down some moonshine in the whitehouse. Kinda like ole Willy, claimin' to have smoked a dooby on top of the whitehouse...

Well I might just have to schedule this one....

Kinda like ole Willy, claimin' to have smoked a dooby on top of the whitehouse...

But he NEVER inhaled. :laugh:

That sounds like a "Capital" idea Dennis. I'll check with my Social Director about that weekend. Ben has been advised. :D

Dennis, it sounds like a great idea. I should be able to make it! Thanks for putting this together. :D

Great job Dennis, too bad I'll be out of town on the 9th.

I know I'm rather new to this board, but like i said earlier, I'd love to be apart of this Herf, including the proposed whitehouse tour. I can provide referances upon request :) .

Side Bar: Newfie, Cdan and Maui, you guys say good things about me or :angry:
Just kidding.

Well crap, I gotta work Dec. 9th & 16th. (it's mandatory :angry: )

BOOOOOOO!!

You guys have fun though!! :thumbs: