• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DC Herf

Okay boys. How about Saturday Dec. 9 starting at 1pm. I am thinking about arranging a White House tour for all the BOTL that attend. If there are some folks interested. And NO we can NOT smoke inside of the house, sorry. Then from there heading to the Old Ebbitt Grill for lunch and a smoke. After that who knows.

How about drinkin..... JK, but it would be cool to slug down some moonshine in the whitehouse. Kinda like ole Willy, claimin' to have smoked a dooby on top of the whitehouse...

Well I might just have to schedule this one....

I may have to leave you with the Secret Service (in handcuffs)while we are on tour.

No drinks, no smokes, no lighters, I will see about cameras but probably not.

Will we have a photo op with the Pres? It will look great with my pick with Rumsfeld!

NO!!!

Okay boys. How about Saturday Dec. 9 starting at 1pm. I am thinking about arranging a White House tour for all the BOTL that attend. If there are some folks interested. And NO we can NOT smoke inside of the house, sorry. Then from there heading to the Old Ebbitt Grill for lunch and a smoke. After that who knows.

How about drinkin..... JK, but it would be cool to slug down some moonshine in the whitehouse. Kinda like ole Willy, claimin' to have smoked a dooby on top of the whitehouse...

I may have to leave you with the Secret Service (in handcuffs)while we are on tour.

Will we have a photo op with the Pres? It will look great with my pick with Rumsfeld!

NO!!!

:laugh:

NO!!!

:sign:

Okay I need to get this thing going. Who is coming and who wants to do the tour? I will need full name, SS# and DOB for all the folks wanting to do the tour by Dec 3 at the latest.

AW CRAP!!! :angry:

I'm going to be out of town that weekend. But, I'll be with my son's Boy Scout Troop as they visit the Norfolk Naval Shipyard. It will be fun, but not as much fun as doing adult stuff with BOTLs like smoking cigars and drinking adults beverages.

I'm sorry I'm going to miss this and I'll miss the chance to make some new acquaintances. :(

Have fun Boys! :thumbs:

The only month out of the year I get stuck working weekends......

If you want to do the White House tour I need info no later than Dec 4 please PM me your Name, SS#, and DOB. If you do not want to do the tour I will post a time for lunch next week.

After 2 drunken calls to Delta, I was able to change my 2 roundrip tickets into one 4 way ticket that lets me make it to the DC Herf :D

Maybe it's just me, but I'm on flight less and it cost me $200 to make the change. WTF!

Brian

Wish I didn't have to work!! :( We would have loved to do the tour.