• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dear Mother...I've been hit!

opusxfiles

Smoke Shackin'
Dear Mother,

I'm writing you from behind enemy lines. Things have been crazy the past couple of weeks. To be honest, I didn't fear the Noobs much at first. They all smoke Camel Lights and White Owls, so there was no reason to fear. Our Fog attacks were so superior that I didn't think the Noobs would last three days. But somehow they held on.

As the week went on, I began to notice that more mailboxes had blown up...some of the Fogs were taking damage. but I never worried Mother, because I was smart. I launched my attacks anonymously...no reason to leave a trace. I've been in war before. I know that you never want your enemy to know who you are. I walked away from the Mailbox with a grin on my face. Poor Noobs..they'll never see it coming. Aparently, I wasn't smart enough though...because today, I was hit. I know, I know...I promised I wouldn't get hurt, but these are the effects of War.

Somehow, Sethro figured out who I was and attacked me. A nice little bomb that I thought at first was a book in the mail. I grabbed it excitedly...Then, BOOM!

But don't worry Mom...What Sethro doesn't understand is that I've got a little care package coming to me Memorial day weekend from Tampa Florida, and when it arrives...well, let's just say that paybacks a bitch.

Sorry for the language Mom.

As always, Your Loving Son.

Opusxfiles

Come on in and let medics patch you up son. We'll have back at the front in no time.

Nice shot Sethlerette.

Come on in and let medics patch you up son. We'll have back at the front in no time.

Nice shot Sethlerette.

Yeah...give me a sec to smoke a few of these, and then watch me bomb Sethro back to his senses.

No way do the Noobs win this war.

Opusxfiles.

You know, it might be interesting to blow smoke rings from the exit wounds in your chest. Go ahead and have your smoke son, then get to the tent.

Nice play, Seth...

(and nice presentation there, opusxfiles) :D

---John Holmes...

Ruh Roh Seth! I think you call that a threat. ???

Well done gentlemen.

I have to mention, you *have* just admitted to being a strategic player in this altercation. Be careful!

Ruh Roh Seth! I think you call that a threat. ???

This is not a threat.

This is a promise.

Silly Noobs.

He can't go to crazy on me, retaliation is to easy. I can almost drive to his house in the time it takes to package a bomb and take it to the post office.

If he goes nuclear he is practically at ground zero. :)

Seth