• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dearest newbies...

For a minute, I thought someone actually did PM and threaten him. Those were pretty incendiary remarks especially to active servicemen

I PM'd him and told him I would bend him over my knee and teach him some manners...

I guess that's a threat... ???

For a minute, I thought someone actually did PM and threaten him. Those were pretty incendiary remarks especially to active servicemen

I PM'd him and told him I would bend him over my knee and teach him some manners...

I guess that's a threat... ???

He may have taken it as a come on! :whistling:

What the hell happened to this thread? ???

I thought this was a thread about Jessica Albas ass?

Aw, come on, I thought the popcorn emoticon was clever.
No, it's not. It's actually getting quite annoying that you newbs feel the need to post them everytime one of these threads pop up. If you don't have something constructive to add when one of these threads do come up, then stay away from the keyboard.

It's just the fact that it adds no value to the topic..

No, it's not. It's actually getting quite annoying that you newbs feel the need to post them everytime one of these threads pop up. If you don't have something constructive to add when one of these threads do come up, then stay away from the keyboard.

Understood. My apologies. My intent was to attempt to inject a little humour into a thread that had gotten way out of control. Epic fail on my part. Although, fair warning, I can be pretty annoying just by my effervescent personality. I suppose I will just have to expect a beat down from time to time. Not that there's anything wrong with that, right? ???

It's not just new people and it's not just annoying to some people. It has been addressed in the past by Rod. If you can't add more than a picture or emoticon to a discussion, you should step away from the topic. Rod doesn't want it here and we are bound by his rules and wishes.

I know we all have different personalities, but sometimes humor doesn't help. Sometimes its misunderstood and causes further drama.

Getting a feel for this place and its history is an important part of belonging to Cigar Pass. It helps to keep misunderstandings to a minimum.

:)

It's just the fact that it adds no value to the topic..

Understood. My apologies. My intent was to attempt to inject a little humour into a thread that had gotten way out of control. Epic fail on my part. Although, fair warning, I can be pretty annoying just by my effervescent personality. I suppose I will just have to expect a beat down from time to time. Not that there's anything wrong with that, right? ???
This thread was never out of control; there was only a newb that was out of control. Just don't be that guy.

NA