• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

December Blizzard of 08'

I'm more of a sniper... and I've got one in my crosshair...

Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

Breathe, Relax, Aim, Shoot!

I'm drooling over what I want to smoke tomorrow!!!! Its been a while due to weather!!! I'm gonna smoke my feakin brains out!!!!!

Can't wait! See you all there!

~ t

Stu....you really, really really need to protect your "assests" from this "FOW"...Ohio is not that big of a state.

:whistling: :angry:

Melly

0308 1400 0001 1155 8805 :sign:
Well, looks like one of the mosquitos tried to bite me this afternoon....I just swatted it right away! Thanks Tom for the nice selection of sticks, I already smoked one this afternoon while throwing football with my son.
.....You have now made "the list"

/snip
This is what a real list of ordinances looks like....and this isn't even a complete list!

"...real list of ordnance...".... :whistling:

ordinance is a city regulation

ordnance is a piece of explosives meant to cause harm and/or discomfort....

For some reason I doubt these little whippersnappers are thinking about what time curfew is for their local government.... :D
...ummmmm, yea, that's what I meant! Thanks for pointing this out to me Michael. :laugh:

I see snow in the forecast

DC# 0308 2690 0001 6801 9920
DC# 0308 2690 0001 6801 9937

One of you has a couple "special" surprises as well
:sign:

HAHA looks like this little blizzard is turning into a bit of a skirmish. Glad to see everyone having fun with it.

0308 1400 0001 1155 8805 :sign:
Well, looks like one of the mosquitos tried to bite me this afternoon....I just swatted it right away! Thanks Tom for the nice selection of sticks, I already smoked one this afternoon while throwing football with my son.
.....You have now made "the list"

Oh sure Brian.

Try to scare one of us. I know you, and I know you had to stop your first tattoo of a butterfly because it hurt too much :laugh:

We shall not be defeated Sir...even though you did hand my ass to me once my mind is forgetful.