• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

December Blizzard of 08'

After viewing that calling foul link, I swore I seen that guy before. Maybe not in person but on CP.

S5000041.jpg

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

After viewing that calling foul link, I swore I seen that guy before. Maybe not in person but on CP.

S5000041.jpg

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Hmmm.... It seems that you guys are launching a Newb SKIRMISH (and I say skirmish purposefully) without calling up the Newbie War Commander to come out and play!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Very interesting post NASTY. I don't generally believe in friendly fire against a fellow noob, but I don't know... This could push it! :laugh: Search is your friend girls. Hopefully this will groom you kids for the War of 09'! :thumbs: Have fun!! ;)

The last one went well for The Side of Light.

This year should be interesting.

PS- You spelled "Blizzaed" wrong Mike!! Do I gotta tell you EVERYTHING?!?!

:sign: :laugh::sign: :laugh:

Gary, That is some funny shit. I never knew you were an official for the beautiful game.

To continue with the laughter, I've witnessed a couple of these Noob attacks, seems they never end well for the noobs. :laugh:

Search is your friend...

The last one went well for The Side of Light.

This year should be interesting.

Do these newbs realize what they are in for?
Study newbs study. BTW maybe you newbs should go to your local Dairy Queen and learn the correct spelling of Blizzard :sign: