• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

December Blizzard of 08'

I have improved the Fat Boy, the last way won't work anymore so it might prove interesting.

LOL.. You guys are jumping the gun. You think we want him on our side?... Do we need the enemy on our side? Are we too weak? I think not...

Hey Soul puppy....looks like these guys just told you to "kennel up" :sign: :laugh:

It sounds like it!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are they REALLY pickin on the Soulpuppy? I just can't believe it. :sign:

No one would pick on the Soulpuppy! They're just saying us newbs have the bite to match our bark! :sign:

Lat chance coming up guys::

OK GUYS: CONTEST

Requirements: Must have been part of our Newbie Blizzard.

It's currently 6:30pm Eastern Standard Time.. I just opened up my first full box of WOAM. They smell great by the way..
First person to REPLY I'm a Blizzard Bastid wins a 3pack of WOAM plus some tag alongs...

The catch: Contest does not start till 9:45pm MY TIME. :D Any early posts are DQ'd :laugh: . I'm sorry to the first few who don't read this full post... Good luck guys...

I'm a Blizzard Bastid

Well the clock on my computer said 9:45....oh well

So I guess I'm the only dumbass to PM him! :blush:

I guess reading really is fundamental.

Master Po: Do you hear the grasshopper that is at your feet?
Young Caine: [looking down and seeing the insect] Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
Master Po: Young man, how is it that you do not?

Master Po: Do you hear the grasshopper that is at your feet?
Young Caine: [looking down and seeing the insect] Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
Master Po: Young man, how is it that you do not?

WOW, Ponder that one...

I have received a parcel from Indiana, could this be part of the blizzard?

If so way over the top and much appreciated.