• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Decent discount from Cigarplace.biz

Forge

I am not a vendor, just sharing the info. I noticed they had 20% off some of the smokes I wanted from Cigarplace.biz so i signed up for their email.

Here is the link for the online version of the email they sent me. From what I read, they have a good reputation. This is my first time dealing with them, so we will see when the smokes arrive next week.

Got a box of Master Blend 3 for $133

CLICK HERE

I am not a vendor, just sharing the info. I noticed they had 20% off some of the smokes I wanted from Cigarplace.biz so i signed up for their email.

Here is the link for the online version of the email they sent me. From what I read, they have a good reputation. This is my first time dealing with them, so we will see when the smokes arrive next week.

CLICK HERE

Thanks Forge...the prices seem decent.. let me know how the Customer service and cigars turn out!

R

I've ordered from them twice with good prices, fast shipping, and good quality boxes(Pepin CC 1950, Oliva O Robusto).

got shipping info today, should be here on Tuesday. I will let you know how it goes.

I made one order from here before - fast shipping and no problems with my order.

Order arrived today. Packaging was very good compared to famous-smoke and CI. Cigar box was in excellent condition, still sealed and still wrapped. Very happy with the price and service. I will be using them again.

now the painful wait while they acclimate in my humidor for a month.

Thanks for the heads up. I will be placing an order shortly, just as soon as they get it instock.