• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Decent, inexpensive cigar recommendation

Chad he ignored the fk out of us. He must be embarrassed of the "SHIT" sticks he dumped on them.
It's not that I was ignoring you two, I was just hurt so deeply I couldn't respond. 😢

Just an FYI

I ordered them some Consuegra #17, a Factory Smokes sampler, and a LaPalina sampler.

The Consuegra brought back some great memories!

It's not that I was ignoring you two, I was just hurt so deeply I couldn't respond. 😢

Just an FYI

I ordered them some Consuegra #17, a Factory Smokes sampler, and a LaPalina sampler.

The Consuegra brought back some great memories!
Let me know what you think of the La Palina. Ben and I have bought a bunch of these and they make great golf cigars.

You're so tender you pouted over asking what was on their list of likes that you gave them? @jfields has brow beat you pretty good it seems.
No I wasn't tender about that; but I do have feeling ya know! I have given them 100 cigars in the last 3-4 months and I don't remember what they were. I just know that my inventory is depleted and they need to buy their own shit! 🤣

Let me know what you think of the La Palina. Ben and I have bought a bunch of these and they make great golf cigars.
I remember you guys saying that and that's why I picked that sampler.

My grandsons have come to love cigars and want to buy their own.👉 They gave me a list of things I gave them that they liked 👈, but they didn't like the price.
So.... I'm not sure what memory has to do with any of this. You said they gave you a list of what they liked. I was simply wanting to know what they favored as to help make a recommendation. You have turned this into something worse than a trip to the Dentist. Good luck.
No I wasn't tender about that; but I do have feeling ya know! I have given them 100 cigars in the last 3-4 months and I don't remember what they were. I just know that my inventory is depleted and they need to buy their own shit! 🤣
👉❤️👈

Journal is too much work, way way back when I started, i kept the bands and just put a Check or X on them

I have way too many bands for that. I keep my list on my tablet, and as part of my nightly smoking ritual I update the list. Good cigars get a ✅ (or more), average ones get nothing, and ones I never want again get a ❌. It takes about a minute, and I can find the ✅’s at a glance. Also, since I started my list in December, I’ve smoked 150+ different cigars. That would be a lot of bands to look through trying to find a check.

Anyways, that’s what works for me. I have no doubt that your system works for you, and it’s kind of like the whole “smoke what you like and like what you smoke”. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: MX
So.... I'm not sure what memory has to do with any of this. You said they gave you a list of what they liked. I was simply wanting to know what they favored as to help make a recommendation. You have turned this into something worse than a trip to the Dentist. Good luck.

👉❤️👈
Okay, if you're going to be pissy about it, they said

"hey papa, do you have any more of those cigars you gave me last time?"

I said "do you remember which one?"

"No but it was really good"

I hear Swisher Sweets are pretty good. I haven't had the chance to try them yet, as they are a bit out of my price range.

I have also heard of Grape White Owls, but those are pretty hard to come by. You have to know a guy that knows a guy to get them.

Holy shit!

Okay:
  1. Dunbarton Mi Querida
  2. Rafael Gozalez Panetelas Extra
  3. Bolivar Coronas Jr.
  4. WOAM
  5. Fonseca By My Father
  6. Tat Black Petite Lancero
  7. Crowned Heads something or other
  8. Laranja something or other
  9. All my Rocky Patels

Anything else you bitches want to whine about?