• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Deep South Pass

xraydoc1

Wasn't there a thread a few weeks ago that indicated some interest in a southern box pass? I've lost the thread, and haven't heard anything else about it.

Seemed like there were some folks willing to give it a shot despite the heat, but like so many other things down here, did the idea just get stunned by the heat and humidity, lay down in the shade, and then get grown over by kudzu - never to be seen again? :laugh:

Myself and cletus probably are going to do one when the weather cools. Hang in there. :thumbs:

I think around Saturday it should get pretty cool.

Oh, yeah. And wet! ;)

inflatus said:

Oh, yeah. And wet! ;)
[snapback]199656[/snapback]​

I'm not sure the USPS is that fast! Let's see, 10 or so people, box pass puts/takes, pm's flying around...

Yeah, they could do an entire pass in a day, that's what they get paid the big bucks for!

Gonz said:
inflatus said:

Oh, yeah.  And wet! ;)
[snapback]199656[/snapback]​

I'm not sure the USPS is that fast! Let's see, 10 or so people, box pass puts/takes, pm's flying around...

Yeah, they could do an entire pass in a day, that's what they get paid the big bucks for!
[snapback]199683[/snapback]​
:thumbs:

cigarsarge said:
Myself and cletus probably are going to do one when the weather cools. Hang in there. :thumbs:
[snapback]199651[/snapback]​

Remeber your BOTLs in TN ken! :cool:

It will happen!
I was just involved in my first pass recently, I wanted to be involved so I will
get a general idea what I was getting into.

The South will rise again!

LMK when it happens...The summer is just a bad time for a pass anyway. Heat and cigars don't mix well...Unless you're torching the foot :cool:

8-5-8 said:
I'm in when it happens...

Damned summer...
[snapback]200173[/snapback]​

First off, you should ASK to be LET in, especially for a noobler like you. You're not just automatically "IN" because you say you are :rolleyes:

I got news for ya you little $hit, YOU'RE NOT IN THIS PASS ;)

As a matter of fact, you may have a hard time having anyone around here let you participate in anything. ;)

In case anyone wants to know why I think 8-5-8 is about as big of an a$$hole you could find on a cigar board CLICK HERE

Don't let the door hit you on the way outta here either you snot nosed punk :angry:

Little hint: Give respect to everyone's opinion, even when it's not what you want to hear. Respect the FOGS, or the ones that have been on this board for a while.
Now I know, that just because you've been here for a while, doesn't make you trustworthy, you have to earn that.

Cigarsarge has helped me a whole lot, but I still believe that I must make my own way on this board, I haven't been involved in too much, but I handle my trades in a timely manner, make purchases from reputable members, keep involved in the boards and treat everyone in a very highly respectful manner.

For a very short time (maybe just one post), I showed disrespect to a fellow member, because I didn't like his statement (Lumberg).
Lumberg and I have since talked about the subject on chat and came to an understanding and just because I don't like his opinion, don’t mean I can't treat him in a respectful way.

When the pass is started, and it will be, the decision will be up to Cigarsarge and me.

Cigarsarge has been around for awhile (hell he's old) and I believe that he will back me when I say, The Elder Member’s opinion will be highly considered in this pass.
If there are past problems between people that might be involved in this pass, those people might take in consideration that the more reputable and respected member will probably prevail, if there is just cause to his complaint. You might need to make right, even if the only reason is to be in a pass, which it shouldn’t be.
I will imagine that this pass will involve many premiums and Isoms, so no not every one will be able to get in, especially if you have not been established. I’m not stating NO NEWBS, because I myself am very much still a Newb. You can be a just a Newb, or you can be a Newb that has gained trust, respect and friendship. Big difference between the two!

Cigar Pass is about Brotherhood, shouldn’t we start acting and treating each other like brothers. I know I will for now on.

Any Respectful Opinions?

cletus said:
Any Respectful Opinions?
[snapback]201252[/snapback]​

It is my respectful opinion that 8-5-8 needs to not expect to play in any passes until he shows some maturity.

Bashing FOGS is no way for a newbie earn credibality.

My advise to 8-5-8 is to STFU and learn something.

By the way...One newbie seems to get it. I think one day cletus may achieve FOG status.

edited to pat cletus on the back

My public apology to CC

I am making efforts to rectify the situation I started over on the CS boards. I understand if you do not wish for me to participate due to my actions over the last week. Only fair considering the way I acted. Sorry for all the trouble guys... :blush:

Scotty's got your back! THAT'S ALL YA NEED! :p :laugh:

I would love to join if you will have me(well once it is up and running).

expecting to land my first newby trade in a few days to start off my second life(the one half of my $ goes to.)

take care
-ricky