• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dentalwork has me out

To add to my earlier post, I had one of my teeth extracted and a dental implant inserted this morning. Doc told me that I should wait a week before smoking again but no alcohal restrictions. So now I'm poping vicodin and counting the days.

To add to my earlier post, I had one of my teeth extracted and a dental implant inserted this morning. Doc told me that I should wait a week before smoking again but no alcohal restrictions. So now I'm poping vicodin and counting the days.

I am going for the implants in 4 weeks on those ones pulled. I'm scared shitless. The thought of 2 screws screwed into my jaw and then the caps put on has me worried. Can't feel very good after the Novocain wears off. Am I right?

If I were you I'd get the anesthesia. They used fentanyl and versed. Local anesthesia (Novacain) is not enough imo. I put off getting my wisdom teeth pulled for years. I finally mustered up the courage, and it wasn't so bad. I woke up in pain once during the surgery and they said "1mg versed". That's all I remember. It cost me $524 but it was worth it. Best $500 I ever spent.

Steven