• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Denver HERF

NullSmurf

Das Bruce
December 16, 2006 at 7PM will be a special time for Barlow's in Louisville. Thats when and where we'll be for the next, roughly quarterly Nameless Denver HERF. Technically, they close at 9, but at least one employee could be bribed to simply lock the door. BYOB, bring your own cigars (or select from Barlow's well stocked humi). Coordinate your beverage brings with me and I'll arrange for a wet, pot luck.

Everyone is welcome without a specific invite, but please PM or post here if you plan to attend.

Edit: date change from Dec 9 to 16th.

I'll see if I can Swing it again. Maybe by then this head cold will have departed and I will have my sense of smell and taste back. At least it came at a time when it was too friggen cold to smoke outside anyway.

I'll see if I can Swing it again. Maybe by then this head cold will have departed and I will have my sense of smell and taste back. At least it came at a time when it was too friggen cold to smoke outside anyway.

Hope you can make it Matt! Looks like there will be at least 6 of us, maybe up to 10.

BTW, I smoked that MC EL 2006 you sent me a couple nights ago. Wonderful Cigar! I'll fill you in on the details Saturday night.

It's not too late - if anyone else can make it, there's plenty of room!

Hope you boys had a good time, wish I could of made it. Lets see some pics!

I had a great time & met some folks I hadn't had the pleasure of seeing before! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so Bruce or someone else is going to have to cover for me.

I had a wonderful time at the HERF, even with my daughter's meltdown. With the picture quality, I should have left it at home.

mmburtch, Dogwatch Dale, and the bevarage table.

herf1.jpg

View of the lounge with the humidor to my left.

herf2.jpg

The LGC Serie R humidor 2006. List was $1100, now down to $895 (could be $995, not sure)

herf3.jpg

Really shitty picture of me and Matt. There was a poker game just to my right. They about rioted, shouting something about their wives when I shot the first pic with flash and captured about half the table

herf4.jpg

Dale

rousch.jpg

Back