• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Deployed guys

NullSmurf

Das Bruce
What makes good barter or gift items for you to use with the locals? Not just the kids, but the adults too.

What would make the day for your local friends there in the sandbox?

Perfume or cologne, from what I've heard (here, at least). That's what my buddy takes to his guy that he buys gemstones from.

Ship hats, ship zippo, anything with the ship logo on it really. :D

Oops. you were talking about stuff YOU could send. Read more post less huh? :D I would say cologne or jeans. Those things aren't exactly easy to get over there. ;)

Things are pretty shady around here! They really don't have much of anything! Believe it or not I use bottled water, gatorade, food and stuff!

For just a couple of cases of gatorade and a case of near beer I got a "backhoe tractor" to do some work around the area for 3 days!

Things are pretty shady around here! They really don't have much of anything! Believe it or not I use bottled water, gatorade, food and stuff!

For just a couple of cases of gatorade and a case of near beer I got a "backhoe tractor" to do some work around the area for 3 days!

So what you are saying is that you are the Tony Curtis character from "Operation Petticoat".

:laugh:

Back