• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Desk Top Humidor?

Coxy65

Looking for a little help!!!
Looking for something to sit on my bar or desk probably 50to100 count

Happy Smoking,
Coxy

Coxy65 said:

Happy Smoking,
Coxy

A desk top humidor definitely would work. Don't let the "desk" part fool you. It can still go on a bar.

I hope you aren't asking for a buy/sell/trade on your first post? If so that's bad form, also why would you think someone here would be willing to engage in such a transaction with you? No offense bud but no one here knows you. Stick around, introduce yourself properly in the introduction thread and participate/contribute. You will likely be fine.

Well I'm curious then, was the OP asking someone to sell/give/trade him one, or just looking for suggestions on where to go to buy a good one, and which ones to look for?  

Only suggestion I have is to go slightly bigger than you think you'll need.  We tend to outgrow these things VERY quickly.  If you think you'll toss maybe 10-15 cigars in there... just go ahead and buy a 1000 ct. box  :D

Hey Coxy.

The majority of humidors on the market are of acceptable quality. I believe a large quantity of them, found on the usual suspects (ebay, amazon, cheap humidors, bargain humidors, etc.) are produced by the same company. All have acceptable seals. What it really comes down to is size and style. As others have, I would advise going a lot bigger than you think. Firstly, the manufacturer rated capacities of humidors tend to be, in my experience, erroneous and exaggerated. Especially when applied to the real world where cigars are purchased in various shapes and sizes. Secondly, smoking and collecting cigars is a addictive hobby and you may find your supply surpassing your capacity very soon. 

Daniel

tomthirtysix said:

Happy Smoking,
Coxy

A desk top humidor definitely would work. Don't let the "desk" part fool you. It can still go on a bar.

I doubt a humidor would be able to balance on a bar. Maybe if you had two bars.