• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Detroit Lions New Logo

billbaker3

Supposedly this is going to be our new logo. No a logo wont help this team, but what do you guys think?

Here is the link.

I like it better then the old but would have liked a total new design.

Here is the new Uniforms also, Link.

My friend I think we are still very far up that creek. :laugh:

Like you said, it's going to take a lot more than a new logo and new jersey to help out the Lions!

Like you said, it's going to take a lot more than a new logo and new jersey to help out the Lions!

You know what... back in 96/97 they said the same thing about Tampa. Yeah, they had started getting the pieces in place before the uniform change, but when they went from creamsicle to pewter, things started to change. Granted, that was a drastic redesign, and not a tweaking, but the thought was the same.

That being said, I'm not a fan of the font, and think the old style looks better. But, I do like the new lion.

Looks like something from Thundercats to me. But it is a good way to boost jersey sales.

I have to admit I don't know what the old one looked like. Is that link the before and after?

At least every Lions fan I ever met is rational. They know all about the teams history and love them anyway. That's a fan! Then there's the average Browns fans who actually believes that dysfunctional organization is some kind of great franchise!

Wow, that's fierce looking. It should be worth at least 4 wins with Millen gone also! :laugh:

I have to admit I don't know what the old one looked like. Is that link the before and after?

At least every Lions fan I ever met is rational. They know all about the teams history and love them anyway. That's a fan! Then there's the average Browns fans who actually believes that dysfunctional organization is some kind of great franchise!

The first one is the new one.

Very true. Or how about those damn Yankee fans that think Jeter is the best shortstop to ever play the game :laugh:

Very true. Or how about those damn Yankee fans that think Jeter is the best shortstop to ever play the game :laugh:
Spoken like a true Mets fan carLOS....jealousy suits you well!

There is a long tradition of uniform/logos changes that spurred on a new winning tradition...unfortunately, none come to mind at the moment :whistling:

Millen ran that franchise so far into the ground, it will take a while to straighten them out...at least a year or two.

The logo change is as good a place to start as any to change the mind set over there.

Spoken like a true Mets fan carLOS....jealousy suits you well!

There is a long tradition of uniform/logos changes that spurred on a new winning tradition...unfortunately, none come to mind at the moment :whistling:

Millen ran that franchise so far into the ground, it will take a while to straighten them out...at least a year or two.

The logo change is as good a place to start as any to change the mind set over there.

Uh, let me help you out with that Gary................ my Pats, with a few years a new coach and a little help from a guy named Brady helped too. :laugh:

Uh, let me help you out with that Gary................ my Pats, with a few years a new coach and a little help from a guy named Brady helped too. :laugh:

Let's not forget the videotapes :whistling:
...and the NY Giants. :thumbs:

My friend I think we are still very far up that creek. :laugh:

This may help with the creek part.... :sign:

gallery_9454_1083_2656.jpg