• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Devil Doc

Hope you are feeling better, Doc. Try some Motrin.

Wow, the out-pouring of affection is overwhelming. I am feeling better, but there will be no walking in the woods this sugaring season. They've been trying to get rid of me for some time now but to no avail. This probably gives them hope.
BTW, I know that motrin is good for everything from hang nails to sucking chest wounds, but I can't take any NSAIDS which is kind of a pain. (Pun intended)

Doc

Wow, the out-pouring of affection is overwhelming. I am feeling better, but there will be no walking in the woods this sugaring season. They've been trying to get rid of me for some time now but to no avail. This probably gives them hope.
BTW, I know that motrin is good for everything from hang nails to sucking chest wounds, but I can't take any NSAIDS which is kind of a pain. (Pun intended)

Doc
Glad you are feeling better doc

Glad you are feeling better. Put some Tabasco on your meds -- it helps with everything else you have to eat...