• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Devil's weed

lordlister

You can observe a lot by just watching
I had my first Devil's weed tonight, and I'm amazed that it was such a fantastic smoke. I'm not sure which size it was, but I got it from the sampler given out at this years CP herf. Anyone know which size was given out. Thanks in advance!

I received the Nicot size.

What a great smoke. I seem to have smoked half my box already.

Need to find a vendor who carries them because my shop still has not jumped on this bandwagon!

I received the Nicot size.

What a great smoke. I seem to have smoked half my box already.

Need to find a vendor who carries them because my shop still has not jumped on this bandwagon!

Silo is currently having a sale on Devil's Weed. I'll be stocking up on the 515 :thumbs:

Devil's Weed Sale

What's the flavor profile on these cigars ? Are the med or full power ?? I have heard good things about them.

plan on smoking my first today...the 515. We shall see how it is

I really enjoyed them as well. Awhile back Luis Molina sent me some samples to try and they are great. Some people may be taken back by the name, but the cigar overcomes it.

I did post an interview with Luis on my website, www.LasVegASHTV.com, for anyone who is interested.

I got two in the Make-A-Wish. Smoked one and was not impressed. Mild to medium bodied, light flavor, toasty, touch of bitter wood. Not terrible but far from interesting. I will say one thing, though. It smelled more like "Mary Jane" than any cigar I've tried. ??? Did I get a bum sample? I've got one more and will try it this week. I smoked a familiar cigar afterward to see if I was off but it tasted exactly as they have in the past.

Wilkey

I've been private messaging w/ Mr. Molina for awhile now. I'm trying to get him to sell to a few of my B&Ms, but he seems to be hitting a few road blocks. I think for the most part, he's going to have to rely on us, his customers, to request Devil's Weed.

I have a B&M that is quite nice down at school that doesn't seem to be interested in selling his product. Not only is it an amazing cigar, but it has a perfect name in this senerio. Am I alone here, or do you guys think that Frat boys would be really into buying Devil's Weed cigars for the name alone? Blows my mind that the owner isn't interested. If I have to, I'm going to bring him a single from my personal stash just to prove to him how good these cigars really are.

I've been private messaging w/ Mr. Molina for awhile now. I'm trying to get him to sell to a few of my B&Ms, but he seems to be hitting a few road blocks. I think for the most part, he's going to have to rely on us, his customers, to request Devil's Weed.

I have a B&M that is quite nice down at school that doesn't seem to be interested in selling his product. Not only is it an amazing cigar, but it has a perfect name in this senerio. Am I alone here, or do you guys think that Frat boys would be really into buying Devil's Weed cigars for the name alone? Blows my mind that the owner isn't interested. If I have to, I'm going to bring him a single from my personal stash just to prove to him how good these cigars really are.

My shop just finished a contract with this company. I have a feeling it will be a great seller at the shop.
And they are in IL. If you need your fix look no further than Belicoso in Orland Park.

I got two in the Make-A-Wish. Smoked one and was not impressed. Mild to medium bodied, light flavor, toasty, touch of bitter wood. Not terrible but far from interesting. I will say one thing, though. It smelled more like "Mary Jane" than any cigar I've tried. ??? Did I get a bum sample? I've got one more and will try it this week. I smoked a familiar cigar afterward to see if I was off but it tasted exactly as they have in the past.

Wilkey

Wilkey,

For what it's worth, these seem to taste best, to me, at closer to 70% Rh. I think the flavors you're describing might be akin to what I experienced with dryer sticks. I had one over the weekend, and it was lightly spicey and sweet. If your second is still underwhelming, let me know and I'll send you a couple to see if it's a batch issue, or if it is just not for you. I genuinely like them.

-Dan

Edit to add:
I successfully gave several samples away to certain local shops. One, the actual best shop out of the bunch, really liked it, but cried not enough space. A few wouldnt even try the samples. If it was my shop, I'd make room!

Dan,

I had them at 70% for maybe a week. Perhaps that wasn't enough. I'll take your advice and leave the other in for a bit longer and see what happens. :thumbs:

Wilkey