• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DFW Herf Monday May 19 with special guest

Mowee

We're back at Stafford & Jones in Richardson on Monday May 19th. We'll be in the lounge starting anytime after 5pm. (S&J is on the NE corner of Plano and Campbell Roads in Richardson...their new store is about 100 yards from the old one on the far eastern side of the shopping center.)

For our herf we will have Gene Arganese the president of Arganese cigars. Gene has an interesting story to tell about his factory and how he got into the business....he also has some terrific new cigars, which we will sample.

Come on out and join us. See yall there.

Wow...i ALMOST forgot about this. Who all is going? I can make an appearance for a while, no political convos this time though :). The ol lady works late tonight and the stars are playing. I was wanting to watch it somewhere.

Wish I could have come fellas, but I'm stuck in this dang office again. Hopefully the next one is on a Tuesday night! Hope ya'll had a good time!
B

Last night was GREAT! I wish you could have made it Brandon.

I want to thank Frank for the great rum. That was some good stuff.

I walked out of there with a box of CAO Brazilias at a great price. Now I have to find a place to hide em. :)

Gene was very knowledgeable and friendly. He tried to show Mike how to exhale through his nose and Mike nearly coughed up a lung. :cool:

Mike, we need to play more pool, that was fun.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I came down with a bad sinus infection Sunday. There was no way I was up to smoking last night (or even being around it for that matter). I'll look forward to the next Monday night herf though!

D

I walked out of there with a box of CAO Brazilias at a great price. Now I have to find a place to hide em. :)

Gene was very knowledgeable and friendly. He tried to show Mike how to exhale through his nose and Mike nearly coughed up a lung. :cool:

Heh that's why they have lockers.

Wish I could have come fellas, but I'm stuck in this dang office again. Hopefully the next one is on a Tuesday night! Hope ya'll had a good time!
B

The next one will be a Monady again...Leslie is taking a class on Tuesdays. Sorry you'll miss it but we will work it out eventually. And I did get your cigars for you.

Heh that's why they have lockers.

B

The next one will be a Monady again...Leslie is taking a class on Tuesdays. Sorry you'll miss it but we will work it out eventually. And I did get your cigars for you.

Oh well, you guys have been doing this for ten years so I am sure there will be more. Thanks for getting those cigars for me Frank! I am looking forward to trying them!
B