• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diademas, Salomones, Robusto Extra Piggies, Torps, Culebras

Johnny-O!

Hello everyone at CP. I have some custom rolled cigar bundles of 25 in natural wrapper that you might be interested in:

Diademas (9 X 55)-$300
Salomones (7.25 X 57)-$250
Robusto Extra Pigtails (6 5/8 X 50)-$205
Torp (6 1/8 X 52)-$205
Magnum Culebras (7 X 47)-$225

I can put together a mixed bundle if you prefer. Thanks all, John

Hey Johnny,

Do you have any 5ers available? I cant afford a full box or a 12er, but I would really like to try some of your sticks. Thanks! :thumbs:

Do you roll in maduro, if so, I'd like to taste a selection of your smaller ring gauges making up a bundle of 25.

However, having said that, what's the deal on these guys, good, very good.......

Brian

Do you roll in maduro, if so, I'd like to taste a selection of your smaller ring gauges making up a bundle of 25.

However, having said that, what's the deal on these guys, good, very good.......

Brian

That sounds interesting. I'd like to try a Johnny-O! lonsdale or lancero or corona.

Mmmmm. :D

Hey Johnny,

Do you have any 5ers available? I cant afford a full box or a 12er, but I would really like to try some of your sticks. Thanks! :thumbs:

I think the only thing he does is 12 packs. I tried to get a 5'er of the Belicosos and that was a no go. I'm not in the market for 12 right now.

Hey Johnny,

I think the only thing he does is 12 packs. I tried to get a 5'er of the Belicosos and that was a no go. I'm not in the market for 12 right now.

How much were the 12ers? maybe we should split em?

Hey Johnny,

A 12 pack of the belicosos was $90 shipped. I'd be willing to put in $30 for 4 if two other people would like to do it.

Hey Johnny,

A 12 pack of the belicosos was $90 shipped. I'd be willing to put in $30 for 4 if two other people would like to do it.

Im in bro

Hey Johnny,

Im in bro

We need 1 more person that would be interested in doing this. Any takers? $30+ shipping for 4 belicosos

Hello everyone at CP. I have some custom rolled cigar bundles of 25 in natural wrapper that you might be interested in:

Diademas (9 X 55)-$300
Salomones (7.25 X 57)-$250
Robusto Extra Pigtails (6 5/8 X 50)-$205
Torp (6 1/8 X 52)-$205
Magnum Culebras (7 X 47)-$225

I can put together a mixed bundle if you prefer. Thanks all, John

The Belis have been gone for quite some time. The Robusto Extra Piggies,Magnum Culebras are gone as well

John - Watched the race with a friend yesterday and we smoked a couple of your Salomones. What a beautiful cigar, great flavor, burns and draws very nicely. Not to mention the sticks lasted almost the entire race. :thumbs:

Very nicely done...Doug