• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diamon Crown Maximus No. 5 Robusto

Thanks for the review guys. Btw freakin nice pics. Dimon crown Maximus - Double Corona #1 was given a very high score by cA. But it costs ard 20 usd a stick if im not mistaken.

Thanks for the review. I haven't had one or heard from anyone that has. Now I am looking forward to trying one.

I think I am going to have my first DCM #5 this week at poker. I have a couple of them sitting in my humi waiting.

The only DCM 5 I've smoked had such a tight draw on it I can't remember if I enjoyed the darn thing...I was so mad at the draw. Everyone I've heard from really liked them tho. I've got a couple of #4 sitting. Can't write off such a well thought of smoke over one with draw problems.

CC, nice pick! :thumbs:

They are in my top 5 fav's!

Talk about "read more post less"
I was just thinkin about you yesterday when our DC Maximus Humidor filled with 76 Maximus came in, I thought man I know someone who would love this.

Nice to see you every once in awhile KB :thumbs:

I was just thinkin about you yesterday when our DC Maximus Humidor filled with 76 Maximus came in, I thought man I know someone who would love this.

D, That post is a year old! You been smoking too many Pepins!

D, That post is a year old! You been smoking too many Pepins!

All I have to say about that is

carlossingle.jpg

DEEEE DAA DEEEEE

Not reading anything after CC's initial review...............I love these.

I will mention,trying a longer version,like the toro or churchill may yield better results on your next review though.I love the toro and the pyramid,just enough and quite good.IMO,the longer smokes change flavors at the halfway point,the point that the robusto cant even think of letting out because of its short legnth.
The DCM's fare better at a young age versus the typical standard of ageing your smokes.I have had many early DCM's that do indeed taste sweet like maduros,but,loose that maduro profile with age.
A great smoke and one of my favorites.