• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diamond Crown Blowout

KevinWHoecker

Here we go. Below are the 5 pack prices. I will entertain full box sales also. There are 20 cigars in each Maximus box and 15 in the regular line. No price breaks for full boxes. I certainly do not have an unlimited supply.

Diamond Crown Maximus:
Churchill #2: $47.50 / 5 pack
Double Corona #1: $54.25 / 5 pack
Pyramid #3: $51.50 / 5 pack

Diamond Crown (Regular Line):
#1 Natural: $60 / 5 pack
#2 Natural: $54.66 / 5 pack
#3 Natural: $47.66 / 5 pack
#6 Natural and Maduro: $63 / 5 pack
#7 Maduro: $59 / 5 pack

These are not listed on the site so we could keep them for Cigar Forum members. To puchase, visit TheCigarHumidor.com and purchase a gift certificate for the total amount of the purchase. Add $7.00 for shipping cost to the total. Type the order in the message section of the gift certificate. PM me if you have any questions.

Best,

Kevin

418c8428.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHH NUTS! ROTFLMAO. It is too early in the mornig to laught so much. :laugh: :laugh:

Thats some crazy **** Atuck! :laugh:

Too bad this guy is a jerk, I like the prices. :angry:

KevinWHoecker said:
Diamond Crown Maximus:
Churchill #2: $47.50 / 5 pack
Double Corona #1: $54.25 / 5 pack
Pyramid #3: $51.50 / 5 pack
[snapback]226544[/snapback]​

Prices aren't bad... do we really hate this guy? :sign:

I bought from this store just a week or two ago before I ran across all the flak he was involved in here. I have to say I was pleased with my order. It was delivered in a timely manner despite the labor day weekend. The sticks were all in excellent condition. I would order from him again if I wasn't broke. Just my $.02

Cheers!

Dan

Bohemian Red said:
I bought from this store just a week or two ago before I ran across all the flak he was involved in here. I have to say I was pleased with my order. It was delivered in a timely manner despite the labor day weekend. The sticks were all in excellent condition. I would order from him again if I wasn't broke. Just my $.02

Cheers!

Dan
[snapback]226960[/snapback]​

Do what you got to do.... :sign:

He got a heck of a deal on a customer mail out list. He is passing the savings on to his customers. :sign: